SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

also, yes, there's a new topless glitch ;)...

The topless glitch has been there since the Valentine's Day update, ever since dresses became available...Start off wearing a fringed flapper dress; if you change into any open-front jacket (denim and suit jackets, can't remember if it works with leather jackets as well), you're topless beneath. Some jackets default back to a tank top or t-shirt underneath. I don't remember if this works with the big poofy floral hipster dresses too, it might not.

I can't for the life of me find the damn pic, but somewhere there's a shot of me, you and Kuz (as your girls) dressed up like high-class whores, and I have on a tall hat, stockings and a tux jacket with no top underneath. ;)

no one is online, quiet night, probably gonna catch up on some boardwalk empire to finish the evening... i took a few pics with the gtaphotographers crew, just so they know i do occasionally do that... i'm sure i won't be keeping them after a while anyways, nothing real special in the bunch :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

photo dump! i wasn't able to delete pics last night, that better not be the case today...

0_0.jpg

there was a split second in between saving photos and getting ready to take a second one that i was able to snap pics of my character if i was fast enough... most of them turned out shitty, but this one is good...

0_0.jpg

women drivers...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the night sky...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the struggle...

0_0.jpg

"this job sucks..."

0_0.jpg