Massacre

General Hints/Tips Discussion

I can't even get the rest of the towing missions.

You never got the option to buy the tow yard?

That's one of the first properties you should buy as it makes you money.

Yeah I own that.

I managed to get Tonya to answer last night. I just keep trying until she answered. I guess it is time specific.

I guess it is time specific.

A lot of the random events are also time specific, but will re-spawn if missed or failed, thankfully.

Some are valuable to complete as soon as possible, as they involve hugs sums of money.

Example: Instead of sacrificing a victim girl that Trevor just found, he rescued her.

He was rewarded $60K. The girl is the daughter of a Mafia boss who was partners with John Gravelli from GTAIV.

I guess it is time specific.

A lot of the random events are also time specific, but will re-spawn if missed or failed, thankfully.

Some are valuable to complete as soon as possible, as they involve hugs sums of money.

Example: Instead of sacrificing a victim girl that Trevor just found, he rescued her.

He was rewarded $60K. The girl is the daughter of a Mafia boss who was partners with John Gravelli from GTAIV.

I got that one with Franklin. Just as well because I would have sold her for a grand if it was Trevor.

My bad gunny, idk how to put spoiler tags...

Type in

before the post. Just like that, in brackets.

Type in the same thing after the post, except add a / before the letter S.

(Same thing as the first except the forward slash before the S)

You get $150,000 for collecting all 12 hidden packages ( Suitcases of Money ranging anywhere from $8,000 to $25,000 ). Most of these ( excluding one ) are underwater. Here's a map showing you the locations ~

gta_5_collectibles_map.jpg

The $25,000 one is in the South-West corner of the map.

quick tip for anyone you is having a hard time getting the fighter jet from fort zancudo.

get a fast easy to control car, the sentinel and cars like it work well.

drive to the western side of the base along the highway, there is a road going to the rear of the base that is less defended than the bridge option on the eastern side.

drive right through the entrance and take the first right turn near a breakable fence, then there is a left turn into the main base itself, you will see a large hanger on your left, drive into it to find the jet, park next to it and jump in, if you got there fast enough you have anything from 10-20 seconds to get in the jet and moving, dependent where the game has spawned the troops of the base.

once in the jet you want to fly directly forward and as low as you can to avoid target lock from missiles, you can get in the air fairly fast so it not an issue, fly right over the titan and out towards the mountain, head over the ocean once you fly over the fence on the south side of the base.

once you get to the ocean you have 2 options, shoot anything and everything you see or loose the wanted level so you can fly the jet to your hanger.

for the later fly directly up, this is the only plane in the game with the power to do so (all the others stall and drop out the sky) full throttle it to the highest altitude you can (the only place the jet will stall), this height is higher than the helicopters will be able to go, fly around for a bit until you wanted level is gone, once it is just land and place it in your hanger.

one thing i have found is once it is in the hanger it stays there, if you take it out and crash it will be there once you get back, if you change to a aircraft you own (the mallard for example) that seems to be the only time you loose it.

which is good, i have only had to break into the base 3 times, one for each character. (minus the 5 tries to get a way that works)