NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

too bad all the hats look the same tho... black with gold lettering... like wtf, where's the blue hats, the reds, yellows?? it's the one gripe i have with rockstar when they do these exclusive giveaways... all the shirts are either black or white... no variety...

New permanent addition to adversary mode for PS4, XB1 and PC: Running Back

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52534/new-running-back-adversary-mode-in-gta-online-today

actual_1448365536.jpg

Today, we've got a brand-new addition to the permanent roster of GTA Online Adversary Modes for PS4, Xbox One and PC. 

In the spirit and tradition of American Football this Thanksgiving week, we present a new mode entitled “Running Back”.

actual_1448365552.jpg

Two teams (a total of 4-8 players) square off from opposing sides of a roadway. The elusive Runner, behind the wheel of a Benefactor Panto, must go the distance and get across the end zone line at the far end of the highway with the help of their offensive teammates in BF Biftas. Meanwhile, their defensive-minded opponents (also in Biftas) must ruthlessly block, crash and pummel their way to try to stop them. 

This new mode is available at three different locations: Raton Canyon Bridge, La Mesa Bridge and Zancudo Tunnel.

By the way, tune in to see us playing Running Back and other recently released Adversary Modes later today on Twitch or YouTube at 5pm Eastern with special guests.

actual_1448365567.jpg

• Like 2

new adversary mode...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52541/new-every-bullet-counts-adversary-mode-now-available-to-play

actual_1449586641.jpg

Two bullets. One life. No mercy. The assemblage of GTA Online Adversary Modes for PS4, Xbox One and PC grows stronger today with the release of the brand new Every Bullet Counts - an intense Last Man Standing variant with a unique twist to keep you on your toes and constantly on your guard.

With no safe place to hide, four players go up against each other in a confined space with a very limited arsenal, just one Marksman Pistol and two bullets to take out three opponents. Once you've exhausted your ammo, you'll need to resort to crafty melee attacks with your Hatchet or Machete to make it out alive.

actual_1449586651.png

Tooth and claw is the order of the day, as this Free-For-All mode demands specific skills of its participants including marksmanship, stealth and timing. Campers and lurkers be warned: anyone staying still for more than 5 seconds will have their blip revealed on the map, making them an easier target for enemies who are wisely moving from cover to cover.

This game mode also features a few of its own new locations in GTA Online, including Michael's Rockford Hills mansion and the Tequi-la-la nightclub.

To make it easy for you to dive in to this new mode, we've set up a Featured Playlist which will let you play all four of the new maps one after another with just a single button press during the GTAV Launch screens. Look out for the prompt when you boot up the game to get straight into the action.

actual_1449586661.jpg

----

sounds fun, too bad it's only for 4 people, too small for a crew night tester unless we have small numbers early or late...

• Like 2

Massacre, we're pretty much making our own adversary modes using LTS these days, using the new prop placement system, and all gun types. Given, it doesn't have as many options as we'd like. I hope they also bring out a full adversary mode in the future too.

This new one sounds pretty interesting. I like the idea of 'keep moving', completely opposite of the halloween ones.

i like some of the interiors too, like tequi-la-la... one of these times, we'll all just have to pause and take a couple snaps on stage or something, doing something silly... i wish we didn't have to wear those silly outfits tho, or we could customize them at least...

• Like 1

Executives and Other Criminals DLC Dec 15th

Become a VIP and create your own criminal organization in the latest addition to new-gen Grand Theft Auto Online: Executives and Other Criminals. Featuring all new gameplay modes and opportunities for luxury living, the new DLC also includes new customizable apartments, stilt houses in the Vinewood Hills, and the ultimate in executive excess: the extravagant, fully staffed and upgradeable Super Yacht.

VIP's who run their own operation gain access to new co-op Jobs, challenges and special abilities in Freemode, as well as having the power to hire and fire other players for their team of bodyguards. Meanwhile, Bodyguards earn a regular paycheck and their own special benefits including RP, GTA$, and stat boosts for working for a VIP’s organization.

Organizations can go head to head in Freemode, with new missions that make full use of the latest executive defense options including new armored vehicle variants, the devastating Turreted Limo and the missile defense systems of the Super Yacht, which also comes with its own suite of supporting vehicle upgrades including the new SuperVolito Carbon helicopter and personal watercraft.

Some existing Freemode Events will automatically adapt when played by organizations, allowing for new ways to take on King of The Castle, Moving Target and more. Also included is the new Extraction Adversary Mode, tasking teams of Bodyguards to search, locate and safely extract an Executive from their downed jet before a Hit Squad intercepts and eliminates the target.

• Like 3

It's not like we didn't know this content was coming, was leaked month or two back. But it's sweet non-the-less. Can't wait to buy a new pad in the hills. Damn i need to grind. Im down to $3mill!

Yachts on the other hand,i don't think i'll be able to afford that for some time.

• Like 2

customizable apartments, new homes in vinewood hills, new cars, i think i spotted an armoured limo?? :lol:...

i hope the robe is a new clothing option...

Finally! :D

Will be interesting to see how much the luxury yacht will cost - I still have about $9m in the bank.

Was going to buy Just Cause 3 as another game to play over Christmas, but think I'll be too busy with this and Fallout 4.

• Like 1

nah, i think they're now feeling the relief of not having to try and optimize new content on 10 year old systems anymore... it probably makes putting together new content much easier than ever before... plus, it's actually been semi-decent additions... the adversary stuff is pretty fun...

It's just because they've dropped last gen. They're free to go batshit, now that they're not worried about older tech.

I'd settle for a leather vest and a mission creator, though.

• Like 1