NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I've seen a few people complaining that passive mode doesn't mean shit against the yacht defenses. But Rockstar kind of had to do it since it would be a pain to have uninvited guests all over your yacht (or hilarious if you are one of the party crashers).

I haven't really looked at the new stuff properly... I have got about $12m that I have no idea what to do with... thinking of getting a yacht just for the hell of it, even though no-one will visit it...

Faaack, 12 mil? What the hell have you been doing on there?!

I haven't really looked at the new stuff properly... I have got about $12m that I have no idea what to do with... thinking of getting a yacht just for the hell of it, even though no-one will visit it...

Faaack, 12 mil? What the hell have you been doing on there?!

I was into grinding away at easy, high payers for a while... never spent the money... was going to buy up some Halloween stuff then got distracted by Fallout... still haven't done a heist yet... I should really try playing with other people...

That's a lot of grinding, I just repeatedly do Trash Talk over and over using my Buzzard, that nets 22,380 or something like that. After I kill the crew at the junkyard I phone for my Peyote and drive to Vagos territory to steal a gang variant, the Vagos don't attack you, there's no police or chance of getting a bounty. After completing the mission I sell that for another 12,500ish. What easy high payers do you do? 12 million though, you must've not bought any cars from the last 5-6 DLCs.

Edited by ViceMan

Usually missions that are easy in the Buzzard - Trash Talk, Mixed up with Coke, Defender, the one with the Lost MC in the graveyard.  I also did a lot of Rooftop Rumble, Crystal Clearouts 2 and 3, Potshot and Coveted until they were nerfed or hidden...

Solo racing when it's double $$ is about $10k every 4 minutes so I usually test drive all the cars and earn a few bucks...  I still sell Ballers and gang cars...  I need to try and find a spawn spot for the souped up Sentinel XS because that can be sold for around $20k...

And for a month, I did the daily challenges every day which gave me a couple of million...

I have over $19 mil. I think 8 or 9 of it was from that wheel glitch a while back. The rest was selling cars, grinding races, bunch of heists, and completing easy daily objectives. I rarely buy anything. Nothing seems worth buying to me. Even with all these DLCs (Rockstar should make a trucker-themed DLC). :-/

It's actually amazing how much $$$ and RP you get when you actually play the game. Makes me laugh at the "stuff is too expensive" cry babies on the newswire even more  :P

It seems as if haxx0rs are going to deny us our christmas week once again, so I won't be able to get my Tampa. Hopefully R* make the snow last a bit longer, hoping it would be on by now.

Those fuckers don't even deserve the title haxx0r, with their DDos attacks.

"I'm 4 funny h4xx0r, c0z i c4n t4k3 d0wn PSN w1th my s3rv3r 0f f4ls3 l0gg1n fl00d 4t3pmts!1"

And these big companies like Sony and Microsoft don't deserve to have so many players on their servers if they can't have figured out a way to prevent fake loggin attempts, or crazy amounts of logging-ins within a time frame.

The whole thing is stupid.

• Like 1

R* accidentally posted up the Festive Surprise Snapmatic Contest Rules yesterday, before removing them swiftly. And it was dated 21st of December. So i'm assuming we'll get the Festive Surprise DLC pop over night tonight or the next day.

• Like 1

Can't wait to get my Tampa, I just hope it still has stripes on it. Probably gonna be over 300k though.

Edited by ViceMan

I'm still grinding away to get the Mamba, then the Nightshade then possibly the Verlierer. But i'll get the Tampa in a heartbeat if I have enough cash when it drops. My muscle car garage needs a new addition or two.

I think they need to up their game in the new year. And give us a map expansion. Even if it's just Liberty City with some new shit in it, i'd happily pay a fee to travel there. If it cost's a lot, that might just be the only thing i'd ever buy a shark card for...

And that makes a Biker DLC even more worth while. Expanding some of the Lost story between charters.

Since the SP DLC isn't coming and even if it did it'd be pretty irrelevant by now, then yeah we need something other than expensive trinkets to buy just so rich kiddies will splash out buying several megalodon to make them look cool. It's been a while since R*s last release, so i'd imagine their focus is probably shifting towards that - hopefully RDR2.5 or Agent. I like buying cars and filling my garages, it's just that grinding is so damn dull. Perhaps those with yachts could have the option of sailing them to Liberty... although TBH i'd prefer sailing to Vice City.

I have an idea for a snapmatic shot for the Festive Surprise contest, so i may need someone to join me in a deathmatch i'm gonna set up for it.

Been playing since i got in from work this morning, and there doesn't seem to be any new vehicles yet. Unless i'm missing something somehow.

got a snap idea too, i'll need some assistance tonight...

LMAO, the contest is already live on the SC, no chance of having a top tier pic thanks to the giant number of people that actually don't have a life outside of los santos... the contest is already flooding with pics... at least my idea hasn't been done... yet...

yup... and you know what, i don't really give a fuck anymore... i think we talked about that last night... rockstar doesn't like us, so who really cares about a stupid contest for $1M when we can make that playing VIP stuff anyways... i guess we'd just do it for the lulz...

and actually, i should hold off on my pic idea until we get the tampa, apparently the whole DLC isn't out yet... and no, it's not the idea i had last night of re-doing one of my previous ones, i got a cooler idea than that B)...

someone already snapped one of my ideas :angry:...

tdylPB_n1EuPMxqTzsuuxQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

zM_0dSZ3gUOOUHS1ADFQNA_0_0.jpg

Lol, yah Mr Bean was my first idea as soon as i saw the raw turkey.

I also tried to make a lime Issi with a couch on the roof in DM. But struggled to fall in the right direction, so i couldn't make him look like he was sitting on it.

• Like 1