Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Have only just got around to registering on the new forums; I'm impressed with the setup.

People might not remember me, but I was originally from GTA4.tv where I was a moderator, as well as having a stint as admin. Anywho, hello.

• Like 1

Have only just got around to registering on the new forums; I'm impressed with the setup.

People might not remember me, but I was originally from GTA4.tv where I was a moderator, as well as having a stint as admin. Anywho, hello.

Must've been during one of my absences, I don't remember you but WB anyway. :)

I've been doing what I could to undo the unnecessary downvotes. I wonder if the mods or admins can see who gave rep to who.

I figure they can.

Rep systems are always whored.

See, it sucks that you can downvote a post for no reason, but no one would use the rep buttons if you had to type in a reason for the vote. Of course, you should only have to give a reason if you give negative rep.

• Like 1

Well, Pieface is in the same boat as Marney as far as failure goes. Actually, Pieface is more fail than Marney, but he doesn't post as frequently so we don't get as many chances to downvote and ridicule him.

• Like 1

Well, Pieface is in the same boat as Marney as far as failure goes. Actually, Pieface is more fail than Marney, but he doesn't post as frequently so we don't get as many chances to downvote and ridicule him.

lol. I didn't expect to hear this. :lol: I've not seen anything that makes me agree, I actually think Pie is cool. But I don't know this community as well as you so I'm not challenging that statement.