Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

I know I'm about three months late on this but, fuck it, we'll do it live. Names ParkandRide, I am from the States and going to school here in sunny Florida. Graduating in December (hopefully), with a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Science then hopefully finding a job in this shitty economy. Been an avid fan of the GTA series and bought both GTA 3 and GTA Vice City before I even had a PS2. :blink: Anyways found this site recently while mozing the interwebs and I liked what I saw. Haven't found the time to play games recently but am looking forward to what I have been seeing at E3 this year. But, that's about it, I see most of you have similar tastes in humor as I do so I'll try this site out before you chase me away =p

I know I'm about three months late on this but, fuck it, we'll do it live. Names ParkandRide, I am from the States and going to school here in sunny Florida. Graduating in December (hopefully), with a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Science then hopefully finding a job in this shitty economy. Been an avid fan of the GTA series and bought both GTA 3 and GTA Vice City before I even had a PS2. :blink: Anyways found this site recently while mozing the interwebs and I liked what I saw. Haven't found the time to play games recently but am looking forward to what I have been seeing at E3 this year. But, that's about it, I see most of you have similar tastes in humor as I do so I'll try this site out before you chase me away =p

Hey dicknose, I'm the Florida representative. Find another GTA site to lurk on.

Just kidding. You can help me track down and crucify Psyware when he comes to Orlando to suck off Mickey Mouse.

I see most of you have similar tastes in humor as I do so I'll try this site out before you chase me away =p

Oh good, I don't have to hide the dildo chainsaws or take down the lynched black person props I have hanging around. No, really, they're just props... :unsure:

We always love a bit of fresh meat so welcome to the forum homes(thats american ghetto speak right?)

and just ignore Massacre as long he doesnt go feral we are all safe.

For now hes just (on a good day) a relentless psychopath that we have to deal with but we love him dearly.

• Like 1

What up, I'm back for good now. I lurked back in the days of the GTASanAndreas boards. Signed up in 2007 around about the time of GTA4.TV and stayed until late 2009 when I left for a while. In honour of this important event I pulled the signature I used back on the old boards. I spend most of my time farting around with video games and then editing the various I get.

I wondered why the old boards were so dead when I popped back in for my annual visit then I see this place, nicely done!

my old buddy Zack, how you holding up?

Hi guys my name is bump and I have been apart of Psy's web ring since he opened gta-sanandreas.com. Since that time, I have gone under numerous usernames.

You may not know me very much, or at all, because I have a life and don't waste all of my free time posting on forums, but rather fucking my girlfriend.

Nice to meet everyone and I hope we can get along.

Hi guys my name is bump and I have been apart of Psy's web ring since he opened gta-sanandreas.com. Since that time, I have gone under numerous usernames.

You may not know me very much, or at all, because I have a life and don't waste all of my free time posting on forums, but rather fucking my girlfriend.

u r a loser m8.

i poast hard every day and fuck even harder. get at me.

u r a loser m8.

i poast hard every day and fuck even harder. get at me.

lmao @ Cuda

Calling me a loser? Based of what? Because I posted a semi-legit troll message as my first post, which you didn't even consider to be sarcasm? And I thought this board was full of ass patting jocks that could take a joke, I guess not every member has a sense of humor. Massacre and Viceman got it, cuda sounds like you got sand in your vagina.

I wondered why the old boards were so dead when I popped back in for my annual visit then I see this place, nicely done!

my old buddy Zack, how you holding up?

Hello sir! I'm good my man, Uni and all that jazz - life is good. I hope Portugal is treating you grandly (Y)

Hello Massacre as well! I'm glad there's some familiar faces around. Feels like a large chunk of us basically grew up on the various sites Psy has made over the years, good times B)

Yep. Hard to believe that in a couple of months I'll have been coming to Psy's sites for seven years. And I still remember the months before San Andreas' release like they were yesterday.

Guest LuisZelaya

I'm Marney1 and I'm sometimes drunk. Why don't new members ever introduce themselves? It should be a requirement for signing up....................imo.

Seven years jeez.I was expecting to be a grown up by now,but im still the same immature, misbehaving shithead i've always been.

Sounds like more fun than being a grown-up.

chill bro.

else

say that in my face.

you and me could be forum enemies.