JamieMilne

IGN Article [New Screenshots!!]

Jamie man your on the ball arn't you?

lol yeah!

IGN said they will release 2 screens every day, we already have 4 due to their website error, so looks like one of the days, we won't get anything new, since we got double today.

New Screenshots,

Holy fucking mountain! :o

EDIT: Police minivans...I can't wait for the wheelchair units.

Edited by GunSmith117

I just can't imagine cops pulling up, running to the car door and letting a dog out. It doesn't seem like GTA. Well we'll see how they sort it out I guess.

I just can't imagine cops pulling up, running to the car door and letting a dog out. It doesn't seem like GTA. Well we'll see how they sort it out I guess.

Agreed

The door for the dog could just auto-open when the cop gets out. We'd be too busy running away to notice or care. If the cop did have to open it the animation would only be a second from exiting the front door and opening the rear.

I could imagine the dogs on a leash sniffing around in the woods in some mission, one mission at the very least has to consist of K9 dogs, why else would they show them in the first trailer.

Greg Miller didn't seem all that thrilled tho..... i mean if i got an exclusive look ok GTA V with Dan Houser id be shittin bricks.

• Like 2