JamieMilne

IGN Article [New Screenshots!!]

OMG that first screenshot is orgasmic...... This game is beautiful.

calm down dude its just a game lololol

"Just a game"..... You did not just say that.....

not JUST, but i did say it.......

Ive spent roughly half of my live dealing with gta, its not just a game to me...

Its my way of breaking the law without getting off the couch...

• Like 1

I loved the driving in IV too, it got more enjoyable when you got more skilled at it. i still stick the game on to get a good chase going with the police! I haven't played midnight club, so I don't know what I'm in for with V. I don't really want it to feel like a racing game...

• Like 1

I loved the driving in IV too, it got more enjoyable when you got more skilled at it. i still stick the game on to get a good chase going with the police! I haven't played midnight club, so I don't know what I'm in for with V. I don't really want it to feel like a racing game...

Let's just say this.... Midnight club driving would ruin GTA,

Ive spent roughly half of my live dealing with gta, its not just a game to me...

Its my way of breaking the law without getting off the couch...

no disrespect, i was just saying its a game, the -just- was not intended to make the game sound so,generic i guess.

there was a partial piece of artwork released today by IGN that i was surprised didn't get posted in here yet...

Character-inline.jpg

i wonder what's in that trunk :lol:...

It invokes memories of Reservoir Dogs. Mr. Blonde Trevor is going to have a good time within the next 10 minutes or so.

• Like 2

This "wanting to make it feel like a racing game" thing scares me......

i wonder if this means simulation style driving, that of forza or gran tourismo or R* style racing like midnight club?(which i hope to god its neither)

Maybe R* is looking at Need For Speed for reference (again i hope to god its not)

I've yet to play a racing game with great driving. GTA4's Driving physics is probably m favorite out of any game which involves driving.

This "wanting to make it feel like a racing game" thing scares me......

i wonder if this means simulation style driving, that of forza or gran tourismo or R* style racing like midnight club?(which i hope to god its neither)

Maybe R* is looking at Need For Speed for reference (again i hope to god its not)

I've yet to play a racing game with great driving. GTA4's Driving physics is probably m favorite out of any game which involves driving.

Exactly..... that's why they should have just kept those physics...... I'm just hoping Rockstar San Diego fuck up the driving.

i know. it isn't a racing game. so why bother. well i guess since they said they rebuilt the driving system, it won't feel like IV, just hope its still good.

and i just seen a report -

they think GTA V will be released on next gen consoles as an updated title when they first release the new playstation and xbox. based on the fact that, if Rockstar release the pc version 7 months later, the new consoles might be coming out around that time, and so an enhanced version might appear on the new consoles..

its a complete rumour, but they did bring bully back out on xbox 360 when it launched, so there is a slight chance it could happen. but I don't think Rockstar would want the first GTA on a console to be an enhanced version of one from the previous generation of consoles.

loved the driving... it's what made the game so damn fun to me... knowing how to handle the car you just took makes it all the better... i am guessing a lot of you complaining gave up too early... i am a fucking wizard at driving just about anything, even driving offroad is super fun...

i understand the steep learning curve that probably a lot of you gave up on, but i found it to be the best driving simulator ever... cars in real life have a hard time making turns at high speeds, it takes skill to work the brake and handbrake to make that turn... you guys just want a game about driving to be easier, which goes against what a driving game is all about... there should be a learning curve, and once you master it, you can use it to your advantage...

-----------------------------

there was a partial piece of artwork released today by IGN that i was surprised didn't get posted in here yet...

Character-inline.jpg

i wonder what's in that trunk :lol:...

Michael looks like my grandmother, he just needs blonde hair and some women features in the face. :jumpy:

i know. it isn't a racing game. so why bother. well i guess since they said they rebuilt the driving system, it won't feel like IV, just hope its still good.

and i just seen a report -

they think GTA V will be released on next gen consoles as an updated title when they first release the new playstation and xbox. based on the fact that, if Rockstar release the pc version 7 months later, the new consoles might be coming out around that time, and so an enhanced version might appear on the new consoles..

its a complete rumour, but they did bring bully back out on xbox 360 when it launched, so there is a slight chance it could happen. but I don't think Rockstar would want the first GTA on a console to be an enhanced version of one from the previous generation of consoles.

i have wondered this, for a game that is TBA it could be a ps3-ps4 game, although this is not in R*'s track record the question has popped up in my head once or twice.

Another TBA game called Watch Dogs is to come out on current and next gen consoles, and its an open world game similar to GTA.

i myself wouldnt mind waiting another year or even 2 to get a next gen GTAV but beggars cant be choosers

the game isn't tba, its spring 2013, and its definitely on ps3 and xbox 360. CVG are just speculating that there is a slight possibility that could happen

Well according to Rockstar Games it still is. Spring 2013 isnt an offical release date.

Do what the moderator says, stop derailing the topic.

It is an interesting rumor though.... Would kinda piss me off though. Not because i'd have to pay for the game twice, but because id have to play through the story twice..

Michael looks like my grandmother, he just needs blonde hair and some women features in the face.

Your grandmother is not an attractive woman...

post-9-0-43609000-1352865790.jpg

... On topic, it wouldn't make any difference to me if it were re-released next-gen, since it would take Fallout 4 or GTA VI to make me cough up for a new console. Maybe Saints Row 4. Maybe.

Edit: Fuck that, I only play Fallout on PC nowadays.

Do what the moderator says, stop derailing the topic.

It is an interesting rumor though.... Would kinda piss me off though. Not because i'd have to pay for the game twice, but because id have to play through the story twice..

fuck, i am playing through the story a dozen times... that's not an issue to me :D...