JamieMilne

IGN Article [New Screenshots!!]

i think i know how they you can flip people off in GTAV. remember back in san andreas how you could act positively and negatively towards peds, for example they would say nice haircut or some shit, and on the ps2 you could press the right d-pad button to do a positive reply, and the left d-pad button for a negative reply. well maybe you can flip someone off by pressing one of the d-pad buttons in V, or something like that. IMO it would be one of those fun little things that they put in games just because. i mean i think it would be fun as hell to run up to a street cop, flip him(or her) off and then they chase you. that would be a little fun, or if you flip off a random ped they might try and fight you.

• Like 1

You put alot of time and effort into that paragraph when you could have just said "The way they could do the "flipping off" mechanic is to press one of the buttons on the d-pad"

• Like 1

There's alot of point's in this video that are new to me, like the story will take about 25 hours to complete.... never saw that anywhere.

• Like 2

• Side-missions similar to Taxi, Ambulance and Vigilante will be back but "probably not identical to the ones in previous GTAs" because they wouldn't fit in with the 3 main character personalities, but the "three will have odd jobs to do".
  • Mission types will vary among "big and small events , explosive, infiltration, super spectacular, family issues, invasion, hostage recovery, heists and robberies. Plus classic GTA missions but updated and improved."
  • Cover mechanics have been greatly improved and cover will be very important in the gameplay.
  • Big focus on multiplayer with a lot of content to keep players busy.
  • The song
    was heard playing on the in-game radio.
  • Alamo Sea is the name of the Salton Sea like area.
  • Radial menu to select the 3 protagonists.
  • Switching in missions partially scripted - meaning, at times character switching will happen automatically.
  • In final part of a mission in the demo, the player can decide which character to use.
  • There are multiple different endings in the storyline which depend on the choices you made throughout the game.
  • The storyline takes around 25 hours to complete.
  • A certain amount of money will be needed to gain access to some missions.
  • There is a functioning ecosystem teeming with wildlife.

I Agree, even if the multiplayer sucks there is going to be soooo much to do offline

true. but i highly doubt that they will fuck up MP. i mean look at rdr and GTA 4. yes 4 wasnt the best, but it was good for their first online try.

if you think about it, we got a lot of information for one day. and IGN said that they were going to be releasing GTA stuff all week. i wonder what else there is to the game that we don't know about yet.

The two new screenshots we got of Franklin today...I mean...it can't just be me...but does it seem like the police are always after the black man?

lol. i could swear i saw a couple of screens where the cops were chasing michael and trevor.