JamieMilne

IGN Article [New Screenshots!!]

1edit.jpg

i was thinking those are the same track, and the train will go through the mountain and head back out over the river on that further away track?

did you see my image, in the los santos map thread. i tried to connect the two images to make a location for your map

Yes I saw. I've been doing more vehicle stuff. OPx is/was doing some landmark stuff. When the frontpage gets back into operation we'll have plenty more to update with.

And I was going to say the same thing about that shot. Someone mentioned that screen might be the corner of the map which the train tracks would agree with.

That's the sky reflecting on the black paint. They made them super shiny for some reason.

I'm sorry but the car in the shadow looks completely white

Glad to see we're all on the same page here.

the cop cars in the screenshots look more blueish than the black lapd ones that were in the trailer! i hope they keep those black ones in

Jamie mentioned this and I thought of this picture :S

You can see the one cop ducking behind the open car door. Hoping AI has improved. Also hypothetically what would you do after killing off the cops from up there? Kind of trapped, especially if back up arrives. I have a feeling most of screenshots are from mission game play.

You can see the one cop ducking behind the open car door. Hoping AI has improved. Also hypothetically what would you do after killing off the cops from up there? Kind of trapped, especially if back up arrives. I have a feeling most of screenshots are from mission game play.

Problem with him ducking behind the door at that moment is there is no danger from Trevor, so it makes no sense haha. That either makes me think it's just a little glitch or there is gunfire/enemies close by

The pic here Franklin is breaking glass to steal car.... well I hope there is a way to steal a car without busting the window. He is the crooked car dealer dude, so he may have a few tricks up his sleeves.

yea, it happens when the doors are unlocked... that happened often in GTAIV...

The pic here Franklin is breaking glass to steal car.... well I hope there is a way to steal a car without busting the window. He is the crooked car dealer dude, so he may have a few tricks up his sleeves.

yea, it happens when the doors are unlocked... that happened often in GTAIV...

bones I think you will agree with me.... the driving in GTA IV was top notch.... It scares me that they handed the driving mechanics to Rockstar San Diego because they wanna make it more like a racing game...... If this game drives like Midnight Club L.A., It might just ruin the game for me.

• Like 1