I'll eventually play through the game as all 3 guys eventually.....3 separate dedicated files.

First play will go with my original guy Trevor.

After the 2nd trailer, it's no longer just for early flight in the game.

Sounds like he is a tweaker, "controlling crank and weapons"...

Doesn't crank still mean meth? He's gotta be a psycho.

Michael's voice has changed since Trailer 1.

And Trevor has a surname, Edgecrusher, but I'm sure you already know it. He's Trevor Philips, proprietor of Trevor Philips Enterprises. At TPE, we deal in only the finest illegal firearms and brew our own batch of house-made stimulants weekly.

Remember Micheal is suppose to be in witness protection, so he cant just go and start back communicating with former criminal associates. Maybe that plays into the story, Micheal has to walk a tightrope so he doesnt jeopardize his witness protection. I hope the storyline or maybe some side missions reveal some info about Micheal's past and how he got hs deal.

I wouldn't call robbing a jewelry store walking a tightrope myself. That's pretty much off the tightrope.

I could see Phill Bell being his sort of associate, they are roughly the same age and seem to share characteristics. I can't see any more than two GTA IV characters returning otherwise it'd get silly, like they all conveniently decided to hold a reunion on the west coast.

Michael's voice has changed since Trailer 1.

And Trevor has a surname, Edgecrusher, but I'm sure you already know it. He's Trevor Philips, proprietor of Trevor Philips Enterprises. At TPE, we deal in only the finest illegal firearms and brew our own batch of house-made stimulants weekly.

Yeah, I made that post before the trailer was released yesterday. :)

Someone I could see returning is Gerald McReary, he did plan the Three Leaf Clover mission in GTA IV so it wouldn't surprise me if he was old friend of Micheal or something.

Was wondering about this earlier, will Franklin be the only person who can steal a parked car? A modern, immobilised regular car I mean, not a dune buggy or atv.

Would that be too limiting?

Guess they could teach each other skills through the game to unlock it a bit more. Trevor teaching flying would be interesting..

I wouldn't call robbing a jewelry store walking a tightrope myself. That's pretty much off the tightrope.

It dependsn what you conseder over the edge. for a crimnal like micheal robbing a jewelry store may be nothing.

Was wondering about this earlier, will Franklin be the only person who can steal a parked car? A modern, immobilised regular car I mean, not a dune buggy or atv.

Guess they could teach each other skills through the game to unlock it a bit more. Trevor teaching flying would be interesting..

I have not seen anything that has indcated that level of limitation. I really doubt they would do that since stealing cars, parked or not, is the staple of GTA.

Imposter.

I do not think they would call Grand Theft Auto if all the characters couldn't steal cars,

Michael is the only one that I can't see stealing a car,

I'm personally not surprised by this, but i thought i'd show you guys anyway. This is the difference between the phrases "in-engine" and "in-game" as some people expect the game to look as pretty as the screenshots. The screenshots aren't like cgi cutscenes, they're just beauty stills which can be tweaked in photoshop and other image software.

in-engine:

Rsggtavscreenshot060-tifjpg-19d224.jpg

in-game:

trailer-2-like-a-boss.jpg

• Like 3

I'm personally not surprised by this, but i thought i'd show you guys anyway. This is the difference between the phrases "in-engine" and "in-game" as some people expect the game to look as pretty as the screenshots. The screenshots aren't like cgi cutscenes, they're just beauty stills which can be tweaked in photoshop and other image software.

in-engine:

in-game:

They've started out with better quality models too, which might eventually show up in the PC version.

Small silly example but it looks like the tops of the fence posts are curved in the top shot, but flat in the trailer.

in-engine:

in-game:

Still looks beautiful to me.

No doubt, the game still looks absolutely beautiful, it just won't looks quite as nice as the screenshots. The characters still looks sweet, but the extra details from normals, light and spec maps you see in the screenshots on the characters don't show as well in-game. The environments wont look much different at all though.

His arms look pretty messed up and simple. I've noticed that some of the characters/npcs have unnatural arms (ex: that drunk punker that walks in front of Pisswasser).

none of them. I dont feel that I will have any immersion playing them. I will play them one at a time cuz I dont like this idea with swapping between them in any point.

none of them. I dont feel that I will have any immersion playing them. I will play them one at a time cuz I dont like this idea with swapping between them in any point.

The only downside to playing this way is that the storyline is going to be incredibly short for each character, it will be like TBOGT which is one of the bad aspects of having multiple protagonists.

I agree with you, but based on what I have read I do not think you will have much of a choice. I am worried about immersion, but I am not going to worry to much about it.