Crazee

Poll: Next Trailer Release

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The statistics I made up for the sake of this discussion say there's an 86% chance the second trailer drops before the new GI issue.

yeah defo before... doubt on the day... and defo not after.... it would be pointless to release a trailer after a magazine article.

Well I'll be in Vegas for the next three days so there is a good chance I will have to play catch up. I'll watch trailer then look for one of the in depth trailer rewind on stuff people catch.

Curious what the next trailer will contain.... Hopefully action, gunfight, new vehicles, property, character, and doubt it but a map peek... Actually I take that back, I dont want to see map until I play for the first time!

I'm pretty sceptical about the trailer being released before thursday. The original intention was no doubt to release the trailer before GI but even if they have the power back by monday, we have no idea how close they are or if they are finished the trailer. Plus like that guy said above, they aren't gonna get power back and be like "Back to work!" most employees won't have power in their house and may not be able to make it into work. I suspect they won't ask employees back to work until the majority of people are safe.

I'm pretty sceptical about the trailer being released before thursday. The original intention was no doubt to release the trailer before GI but even if they have the power back by monday, we have no idea how close they are or if they are finished the trailer. Plus like that guy said above, they aren't gonna get power back and be like "Back to work!" most employees won't have power in their house and may not be able to make it into work. I suspect they won't ask employees back to work until the majority of people are safe.

How could the trailer be unfinished if they had planned to have released it already?

How could the trailer be unfinished if they had planned to have released it already?

Well they thought they could have had it finished by this friday but the hurricane knocked there power out and they couldn't work on it all week and meet the deadline.

They probably gotta green light the trailer and I don't know the process to do that. I'm positive the trailer is already done because they wouldn't be working on it if they plan on releasing it the next day, it isn't cod after all.

R* trailer 2 give it 2mrw pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please don't tell me you are 19/20 years old.

What if he's 21?

'92' at the end of his name leads me to believe he was born in 1992, therefore making it impossible for him to be 21. Unless he is CJ, then anything is possible.

R* trailer 2 give it 2mrw pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Were all those e's really nessessary?

Were all those e's really nessessary?

That's alright, but Comic Sans MS... That's just going too far.

• Like 1

Please don't tell me you are 19/20 years old.

What if he's 21?

'92' at the end of his name leads me to believe he was born in 1992, therefore making it impossible for him to be 21. Unless he is CJ, then anything is possible.

I have 88's in my username but was born in 1980, so not necessarily (#88 is my nominated motorcycle race number)

Apologies for this mainly useless post :french:

Yeah but your 88 isn't only at the end. It's just very common to see people with the years at the end, especially if they are born in the 90's.

Anyway: I expect the trailer tomorrow if all the power and stuff is back up. Otherwise I have no idea when to predict.

IF they dont get the trailer out tomorow, im assuming it wil be released before the 8th. im thinking tuesday at the most.