Crazee

Poll: Next Trailer Release

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

R* trailer 2 give it 2mrw pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please don't tell me you are 19/20 years old.

What if he's 21?

'92' at the end of his name leads me to believe he was born in 1992, therefore making it impossible for him to be 21. Unless he is CJ, then anything is possible.

well played lol

Honestly, Rockstar could release it at anytime today because they will get this trailer out ASAP. So I think the second it is finished or everything is back to normal there it will be going up. Even if it's like 6:00. But that's just my opinion.

Yea I guess you are right...although a new article just came up on the Newswire and I got excited..but it was only about pre-ordering the game...

From the Newswire:

"and look for much, much more to be revealed - including the Game Informer cover story later this week as well as an update on the release of the next official trailer."

Not today then it would seem...

i hate being one of those fans that cry over not having what they want, but i'm confused as to, if the trailer was due to be released before today, as stated in that letter, then it shouldn't take them a further week or 2 to get it out.

Well like I said a few pages back, they never actually said they were "Finished" with it just that they were working on it. We all just jumped to conclusions really.

no the letters to stores said they had just released the trailer, and were looking forward to officially kicking off the pre-order campaign. so well the official pre order campaign started today, so connect the dots and it shows that the trailer should have been out by now, but cause of the hurricane it wasn't, but i still don't think it should take them too long to get it up.

• Like 1