If it's true to LA, there will be some modern 'cultural' music.

In GTA IV there was Ruslana's channel, and in Liberty City Stories, the Indian channel.

Both of which had popular music to those cultures, that I had never heard before.

I remember a huge Armenian population in LA, as well as Asian. (Koreatown, Japantown)

Bet there will be those types of radio available. Maybe not your favorite, but available none the less.

Of course 200 years ago California was Mexico, and Mexican/Mariachi music has always been a staple.

I remember always having Mexican music available on radio growing up in California.

Wouln't mind any of the modern Mexican Rap/ Hip Hop where they sample old school mariachi.

One band that was infamous for this was 'Delinquent Habits' whose music showed up in mainstream

films like "harsh Times" featuring Christian Bale. Their first CD was produced by Sen Dog of Cypress Hill.

• Like 1

They better have some beach boys:

Oldies channel at best. If the surf music is to make an appearance,

I would think Dick Dale and the Deltones would be there on the oldies radio.

That guy was a legendary surf guitarist on the beaches of Malibu and Santa Monica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdG7TZUqY0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCYOFVLTO8U

This shit better have some Cypress Hill and Rage Against the Machine.

Again, wouldn't that be an oldies type of hip hop channel for CH and rock/metal for RATM?

Granted, outstanding music.

Still, isn't it dated to the 90's?

Good song for the modern hip hop station

Good song for the country station

The Dance music mixed into this shitty new Rap Song is good.

The Artist himself Whiz Khalifa sounds like crap. And guy's like him ( with no talent ) who feel the need to sample songs of better quality for their own crap tracks are the reason why I hate a lot of the so-called Rap that comes out these days. :no:

Bustin Out by Rick James needs to be in V

I would love to hear Hollywood Undead

fuck that

hollywood undead rocks u have ur opion on what u want and they have theres dont dog on someones if u dnt like it keep it to urself

Good song for the modern hip hop station

Good song for the country station

The Dance music mixed into this shitty new Rap Song is good.

The Artist himself Whiz Khalifa sounds like crap. And guy's like him ( with no talent ) who feel the need to sample songs of better quality for their own crap tracks are the reason why I hate a lot of the so-called Rap that comes out these days. :no:

Hip-Hop has always been about sampling...

But his rap didn't gel well with the track he sampled ( even though the dance track was good ).

1 this is because he isn't a very good rapper

and 2 he didn't structure the song very well, he incorporated his lyrics with the dance track without really combining them into a cohesive and naturally flowing song.

When it boils down to it, the song isn't very good. It sounds all over the place to me.

If you want a good Hip Hop song try this: The Format ~ by AZ: http://www.youtube.c...bed/_YZuCdS5_t0"

And this. Spinnin' ~ by Zion I: http://www.youtube.c...bed/FyPOswHcj5A"

And a couple more tracks that would be good on a Rap Radio Station in GTA V:

Get Away ~ by Mobb Deep:

Hip Hop ~ by Dead Prez:

Breath ~ by Fabolous:

The Enemy ~ by Big L Ft. Fat Joe:

Cookin Keys ~ by Army of The Pharaohs:

All of these tracks are better than that crappy beat by Whiz whatever his name is. :D

In IV they had spanish music like bachata, merengue, and regeton. Romeo Santos is a very popular hispanic singer. They had one one of his songs in Gta tbogt, Maybe there going to include some of his new songs in Gta V. In my opinion, i think some hispanic music should be included for Gta V, like the song Promise by Romeo Santos ft. Usher.

Yeah I like Hollywood Undead. Not like some of the shitty JUGGERLOWS LOL! like it (I.e. being complete proud americans) but they're a good band.

nigga fuck you.

I hope they play some of ICP's old shit.

If the trailers are any suggestion, modern music isn't really a great concern. First track is from like... 1963 or something? Then in trailer 2 it's from 1987, which is great. I prefer that music compared to new shit on the radio. Hope a station similar to RLS is in it, playing the classic west coast tracks.

I love rap but jeez everything won't be just rap. here are some that i think would fit the vibe. I'm picking songs that would fit the steve wonder song and what radio station that would be, just to switch it up a bit.

this is obvious and would be cool if they added this specific one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6SkJ7YH2fY

hopefully they bring back Julio G and let him add some more classics from the mid 90's

• Like 1