JamieMilne

Call of Duty

What im saying is we haven't had that much liberty.

And quite rightly so. Liberty City has quite frankly been a boring city. In 3 it rained all the time and was the dullest of the lot. The return in IV was probably the most boring Grand Theft Auto game I've ever played.

They used liberty city because of the dlcs they are not going to just shit some shitty shit shit out in a year like cod.

Rockstar did that in theory. The entire 3 era was the same engine with updated graphics and new features (see also: CoD yearly releases). lets not forget the release schedule either. 2001, 2002 and then 2004.

The gameplay looks absolutely stupid. It has an RTS gameplay mixed with FPS. I'm like wtf? Only thing that looked pretty cool was the horses! lol

Yeah IV was so boring. I quit a dozen missions or so into it.

Congratulations, want a cookie?

How could everyone vote yes? It's like the words of the poll don't matter, what it actually says is:

Will GTA V beat COD this year in sales?

And what people think it says is:

What do you like better, GTA V or CoD.

Guest Marney-1

How could everyone vote yes? It's like the words of the poll don't matter, what it actually says is:

Will GTA V beat COD this year in sales?

And what people think it says is:

What do you like better, GTA V or CoD.

And I think the people who voted 'YES' are probably thinking that by the time GTA V comes out everyone will be glad there's another game on the shelf rather than CoD. GTA V will be a big sigh of relief for many.

Do you play as a negro surgeon in this game? Sounds like fun.

[/optionalsarcasmtagfornoobswhodontknowimbeingsarcastic]

That's my input for this topic, farewell.

*waves*

The only reason I like call of duty is the campaigns. I may rent this just for the campaign and return it

Take that morons who buy that piece of shit!

Hardly "ruined" the video is a joke. Check the content before you get happy and post it.

If I had the choice between GTA IV and MW3. I'd pick MW3 everytime. Because it's more fun.

I'm guessing no one plays this. But if anyone does and are on PSN let me know. Got it for the first time a few months back and it's still got me hooked. At least untill FIFA13 comes out.

OMG lyk dis gaem iz so old, blk opz2 iz cummin out soon! it haz nu gunz nd gd grafix!

I wasted a lot of money on MW3. I played it almost non-stop for like 2 weeks, prestiged then suddenly I just got bored as HELL of it, and just stopped playing it forever. I'm definitely gonna pass on Black Ops 2, first person shooters aren't really that great to me any more. Guess I grew out of that phase when I turned 15.

OMG lyk dis gaem iz so old, blk opz2 iz cummin out soon! it haz nu gunz nd gd grafix!

I wasted a lot of money on MW3. I played it almost non-stop for like 2 weeks, almost prestiged then suddenly I just got bored as HELL of it, and just stopped playing it forever. I'm definitely gonna pass on Black Ops 2, first person shooters aren't really that great to me any more. Guess I grew out of that phase when I turned 15.

The last Call of Duty I bought was Big Red One for the PS2.....

I know i might be the only one who likes Call Of Duty on this forum but hey, I'll give you guys something to moan about again by bumping this topic.

New Info: Elite premium for black ops 2 will be free.

Copy & Pasted from IGN.

"We feel that Call of Duty is at its best when our community is united," Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg told IGN. "That’s why we’re returning to four map pack drops next year, and also the reason why we’re making services like leveling clans and Elite TV available to a wider Call of Duty community for Black Ops II, not just to premium Elite subscribers only. Our mission from the start with Elite has been to make multiplayer a more connected, social experience. For our premium members, we have accomplished that. We’ve been listening to the community and we’ve come to the conclusion that Elite has more value as a community wide platform to drive engagement and connectivity than as a paid members-only service."

Call of Duty Elite will offer the following features this time around:

• Player HQ: Track Black Ops II stats including recent match data, heat maps, challenge tracking and the ability to modify classes using the Pick 10 system
  • Clan HQ: Join or create clans to participate in competitions
  • Zombies Leader-boards: Track your Zombie stats and compare to other players
  • Call of Duty Elite TV: Developer tips, strategy videos, custom class overviews and more
  • Social Integration: Notification system to stay updated on Black Ops II news, communicate with your clan and more

Existing Call of Duty Elite premium members will still have access to the service for Modern Warfare 3 until their current subscription period ends. In addition, founders will still have their status reflected even in the new free service. "Absolutely their status will be reflected going forward," Hirshberg said regarding founders. "Elite founders are amongst our most loyal customers, which we don’t take lightly. So, we’re committed to honoring them with ongoing rewards and stature as we transition to Black Ops II."

Take that morons who buy that piece of shit!

Hardly "ruined" the video is a joke. Check the content before you get happy and post it.

If I had the choice between GTA IV and MW3. I'd pick MW3 everytime. Because it's more fun.

My favorite part is when he ran like a bitch.

"They're following me d00d!"