JamieMilne

Call of Duty

im confused by ur question bcos cod always sucked??? also ofc cod will beat gta, there are just too many nine year olds in the world dat lik linear fps. not enough 14 year olds dat lik roleplaying 2 be sociopath assassin :(

Call of Duty hasn't always sucked. The first is still one of the best FPS' to this day and has a nice underground niche community. 2 was great and 4 was even better. I don't remember 3 but it was downhill after 4, I didn't like GTA IV (mainly because of the poor buggy PC release and then the realism) and probably didn't put an 8th of the hours into it that I did San Andreas and I hope V sees a departure from the realism.

I can already tell you V won't be departing from realism that's all included in the euphoria and RAGE.

Even if they use RAGE, GTAV could still be less realistic, and boring than GTAIV.

I'm not A CoD fan at all. I've never even played CoD before. Mainly because of the whole Army shit that my family didn't want me exposed to. They believe CoD and games alike brainwashes ppl into joining the Military.

Now that I'm older I could play by choice, but the rehash stuff I keep hearing and the bullshit online community is making me say fuck it.

im confused by ur question bcos cod always sucked??? also ofc cod will beat gta, there are just too many nine year olds in the world dat lik linear fps. not enough 14 year olds dat lik roleplaying 2 be sociopath assassin :(

Call of Duty hasn't always sucked. The first is still one of the best FPS' to this day and has a nice underground niche community. 2 was great and 4 was even better. I don't remember 3 but it was downhill after 4, I didn't like GTA IV (mainly because of the poor buggy PC release and then the realism) and probably didn't put an 8th of the hours into it that I did San Andreas and I hope V sees a departure from the realism.

I can already tell you V won't be departing from realism that's all included in the euphoria and RAGE.

Ugh. Might well be a miss for me then.

Even if they use RAGE, GTAV could still be less realistic, and boring than GTAIV.

I'm not A CoD fan at all. I've never even played CoD before. Mainly because of the whole Army shit that my family didn't want me exposed to. They believe CoD and games alike brainwashes ppl into joining the Military.

Now that I'm older I could play by choice, but the rehash stuff I keep hearing and the bullshit online community is making me say fuck it.

Give atleast CoD4 a go. The stealth mission in Pripyat is probably one of the best missions you'll ever play, then after that you should probably give the STALKER series a play through. Namely Shadow of Chernobyl. Absolutely unparreled stealth games.

Give atleast CoD4 a go. The stealth mission in Pripyat is probably one of the best missions you'll ever play, then after that you should probably give the STALKER series a play through. Namely Shadow of Chernobyl. Absolutely unparreled stealth games.

I loved all cods up to World at War, cod 2 big red one will always have a special place in my heart though (first cod i ever got, and my grandpa would always watch me play haha)

Ugh. Might well be a miss for me then.

I don't know RAGE was very new on IV so it could be oodles of fun.

Also yes COD 4 = Amazing.

Guest Marney-1

They should go back to WWII.

I recently played the Spec Ops 2 demo and didn't like it. WWII games appeal to me a lot more so I agree with you there.

Edit: Or Black Ops, whatever the fuck it's called, see, that's how interested I was in it.

Noooooooope.

Don't you remember the time before CoD4 where every FPS was a crap WWII game?

I'd like to see more Cold war or even 'Nam games.

Noooooooope.

Don't you remember the time before CoD4 where every FPS was a crap WWII game?

I'd like to see more Cold war or even 'Nam games.

Medal of honour started the "cool WWII FPS" era, and they eventually lost steam. Call of Duty made the WWII "blockbuster" and "hollywood-like" and it was original and awesome up until about COD2. But yeah WWII FPS games did get boring. But now Modern and future war games are in abundance and that's become boring.

I like the idea of exploring other big wars from the past, and even altered present day wars, but future wars becomes unrealistic and loses the call of duty tag for me. I also think the gameplay mechanics are just so recycles every year. I'd prefer they put in a 4 year effort to create something new and artistic, that people will be impressed with, rather than just feeding the sheep their yearly pellets.

• Like 1

I'd prefer they put in a 4 year effort to create something new and artistic, that people will be impressed with, rather than just feeding the sheep their yearly pellets.

*Sound of millions of $ bank-notes endlessly coming in*

They don't really care too much for the quality of the game. They know they have established a fanbase huge enough that anyone will buy it if it is called "CoD". It's a brilliant strategy, too bad it screws all the consumers over.

Another example is Assassins Creed. They still produced phenomenally amazing games even though they became annual, but as you could see they were short as hell. Revelations was so short that it was priced at roughly $15 cheaper than any new game, at least where I live. And it took me the same amount of time to complete as TLAD, which was only a DLC.

I think if they went to other wars like WWI or even the revolutionary war (guns wouldn't take 15 minutes to reload though maybe like 10 or 15 seconds) and they improved graphics and quality of the game

or hell just make a new enemy besides the fucking Russians for once

The problem with WWI is that it was a shit war. Nobody left the fuckin trenches, no planes, pathetic tanks. Revolutionary wars could be worth a shot. I'm thinking American civil war, French revolution, or English civil wars.

Why would you even buy CoD????? Same shit every year!!!! THANK GOD FOR ROCKSTAR!!!!!

Someone could say the same for gta. I mean really, NY twice? What a waste.

COD will destroy gta in sales. There isnt a point to compare them but everyone from every background, age, and sexual preference plays cod. Sorry I know this is a gta site but ill be damned if anyone talks shit on COD who took over gaming recently,

edit: dont get me wrong they arent the best games and its in structure the same shit yeah, but come on...

But that's the thing, although little fanboys and people who don't know what good games are anymore buy cod every year, it's a shit game. I know people who vowed they won't buy it this year who last year were all over cod dry humping the youtube videos for any info.

I've met many little kids, teenagers, adults, women, men, and people from many nations on GTA 4 as well.

Also how is that a waste? Liberty city was from a few years ago, then in the IV era they did it again. Now they're doing San Andreas. At least the stories are completely different every time around, the game keeps most going back, and the graphics improve each time a new game is out. I don't see treyarch and infinity ward putting their time into a game and improving the graphics and quality of the game play. Sure I like the campaigns, but multiplayer keeps getting worse and worse after World at War.

It's a dying series.

But that's the thing, although little fanboys and people who don't know what good games are anymore buy cod every year, it's a shit game. I know people who vowed they won't buy it this year who last year were all over cod dry humping the youtube videos for any info.

I've met many little kids, teenagers, adults, women, men, and people from many nations on GTA 4 as well.

Also how is that a waste? Liberty city was from a few years ago, then in the IV era they did it again. Now they're doing San Andreas. At least the stories are completely different every time around, the game keeps most going back, and the graphics improve each time a new game is out. I don't see treyarch and infinity ward putting their time into a game and improving the graphics and quality of the game play. Sure I like the campaigns, but multiplayer keeps getting worse and worse after World at War.

It's a dying series.

Cod is not dying dude there are more 12 year olds buying it every year......No chance.

And as for gta seriously....giving me the fucking same cities again and again? Id rather see another Vice than this stuff.

All the cities in the world and we have to play the same ones? WHY....

They used liberty city because of the dlcs they are not going to just shit some shitty shit shit out in a year like cod.