Yeah, but you can't cycle through every pistol, smg etc that you have. If you wanna change one of your weapons then that would be what the locker is used for. I think someone might of mentioned this earlier but I think it would be cool if you could store your weapons in YOUR car. If you buy a car then you should have access to your weapons in the trunk.

• Like 1

Yeah, but you can't cycle through every pistol, smg etc that you have. If you wanna change one of your weapons then that would be what the locker is used for. I think someone might of mentioned this earlier but I think it would be cool if you could store your weapons in YOUR car. If you buy a car then you should have access to your weapons in the trunk.

Yes you can.

Got a safe house Idea For multiple playable characters.

Aswell as the more traditional safe houses you have a large central one (maybe the big house Ned Luke's character bought) where you and your crew hang out and plan heists and other group jobs. Each playable character in your crew has their own room which works as a character select, to switch characters the person your currently using knocks on their door and tells them they have work to do.

This safe house could also be like a lite version of the clubhouse from TLAD where you can interact with your crew and do a range of activities with them like talking sh*t while watching tv, playing pool, tennis, basketball etc.

You will always start in a old broke down house/apartment then you would grow throughout the city then countryside. The rest you would have to buy.

You will always start in a old broke down house/apartment then you would grow throughout the city then countryside. The rest you would have to buy.

i dont know about that one. i know weve seen that in almost every other GTA title, but i have a feeling the house you start in is going to be a bit nicer

• Like 1

Someones probably already said something like this....but maybe you start with a nice house and then lose it all somehow and have to basically start all over agai and your way up getting nicer housers or some shit idk

no, vice city you start in a rather nice hotel suite. vcs you start in an army base but quickly move to a run down apartment. san andreas, your first safehouse is a rather nice house.

i just hope there is a big variety of them, i want the expensive shit as well as the shitholes like the skmole shack in vc. also want an airstrip like sa :D

Well the game always is about getting to the top of the level. It being California with a possible financial crisis it could come down with the small nice houses.

i have faith in r* to make great safehouses n make plenty for every situation from being filthy rich to need a place to to lay low, i juss want the safehouses to be more iteractive, the tv was great but how about a gun locker to choose ur weapons to put into ur weapon wheel, and a fridge with food to build health, and a fat lazy dog that stays near its food n water!! u should b aBLE TO SMOKE ON UR OWN BALCONY

Ya maybe make one of the games an arcade version of vice city or san andreas, just smaller maps and make it look like china town wars. And playing the other Gtas would take peoples attention away from the actual game. R* is putting alot of time and Ca$h into this game, and they wouldnt want the other titles to make problems. I like the idea of using the Tvs for games.

Maybe that could be the way you can access the Zombie Mode if they make one. Most ( if not all) gtas dont have actual Menus. The game menu is in the start menu, and it wouldnt seem as fun to just press start and get into the mini game thay way. Still a good idea tho.

does anyone have an idea on the Starting safehouse? Should it be crappy, or just a normal suburban home?

it should mosdef be crappy i luv tha ags to riches, or it could b a lil like scarface and u lose everything!!

top 10 things that should be in a safehouse to interact with

1.a better car garage(as long as the car is parked at the safhouse it should still b there))

2.gun locker(for all the weapons that uve bought)

3.mini games(i hav no prob playin sum pacman)

4.fridge(full of health,can put alcohol in there so u culd get drunk n all from tha blconyFUNNN!)

5.basement

6.a better closet(cuz scrollin thru all the clothes pisssd me off,should b a lil menu for shirts,hats,pants,etc)

7.a fat lazy good for nuthin girl that never leaves and always wants dick and money, (urs very own hooker that u never hafftuh pay)

8. if the main character is old then he should def. smoke weed n cigs at home at least!!

9.trash ur own house(knock over bookcases,ec)

10.a place t chop ppl up or hold hosage!!

Yeah awesome ideas! Perhaps we'll buy furniture or accesories for our safehouses (LED Tv, fridge, acuarium, jacuzzi...) or upgrade elements of the house althought I would prefer shops, malls and comercials centres in the city.

Definitely a bunker. Maybe an addition/ upgrade to certain houses, and then a standalone bunker out in the woods. A motel room safehouse. A penthouse suite thats customizable. A drive-able, enterable, save-in-capable yacht with its own dock and helipad, maybe jetskis in the back... One just like Daphny's from Max Payne 3!!! That was so cool. A private jet!!! Flyable, of couse.

This sort of thing makes me sick! But, it's got some good ideas of what we could expect if we actually manage t get filthy rich, and own mansions, mega-yachts, private jets, and more, all across the V map!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt89AYksS5k

• Like 1

i thought of what i would want. a safehouse similar to smokes crack palace in SA. that would be awesome - a drug factory, bar (add many things to do here) and your safehouse all in one.

^ quite actually.. I would like to have a Bar in atleast one of the safe-house. So we can get drunk in the safe-house itself... LOL

They've sort of touched on this in previous Rockstar titles, but wouldn't it be fun if you could book hotel suites in addition to your safehouses?

Say you were a long drive from your safehouses and you want to save your game real quick, or you're near the start of the game and your safehouses a very few and in between (and buying new ones are too expensive early on). You could just pop into a nearby hotel and pay between $100-$1000 to rent a room for the night. Much cheaper than buying a house just to save, and great if you don't have that much money.

The hotels could be varying levels of luxury, from a dive-motel to a 5-star suite. Each room would be fitted with a bed to save, a TV and maybe a laptop. In a typical GTA style, you could also bring a hooker back to the room instead of just banging in the car...

They had something similar in Read Dead, where you could rent out basic beds (a shed and a tent) for $5 a night, which was handy if you didn't have a safehouse nearby or a campsite. In SA, they had a few hotel suites, but you could buy them outright as safehouses, but I always thought it would be cooler if you just rented them.

I dont know about booking hotels, specially when i can just hijack a police helicopter and parachute out of it into my safehouse.... Could use a drink afterwards though, the bar idea is a winner.

They've sort of touched on this in previous Rockstar titles, but wouldn't it be fun if you could book hotel suites in addition to your safehouses?

Say you were a long drive from your safehouses and you want to save your game real quick, or you're near the start of the game and your safehouses a very few and in between (and buying new ones are too expensive early on). You could just pop into a nearby hotel and pay between $100-$1000 to rent a room for the night. Much cheaper than buying a house just to save, and great if you don't have that much money.

The hotels could be varying levels of luxury, from a dive-motel to a 5-star suite. Each room would be fitted with a bed to save, a TV and maybe a laptop. In a typical GTA style, you could also bring a hooker back to the room instead of just banging in the car...

They had something similar in Read Dead, where you could rent out basic beds (a shed and a tent) for $5 a night, which was handy if you didn't have a safehouse nearby or a campsite. In SA, they had a few hotel suites, but you could buy them outright as safehouses, but I always thought it would be cooler if you just rented them.

Rented Safehouse is not a bad idea...

Something other than usual safehouse ideas... It's kinda cool IMO

• Like 1

The safe houses all depend on the character you play. Which at this point isn't 100% confirmed as the middle class 30-40 something white dude. I'd rather they brought back the option to buy property rather than what they did in IV where you're just given it. So you actually have an incentive to go out and steal shit. I like the idea of being able to customize your places too, not just furniture but guards, gang members, dogs, playboy bunnies, tigers (outside), dealers, too. But then i want V to be more RPG than IV was, at least on the finanicial and customizing side, just gives the game another dimension which IV seemed to lack at times.

So yeah, start small or lose everything at the start, then build your way to the top. End up in a fat mansion on Beverly Hills.

^ The ability to customize your safe-house is pretty good. I hope it will be in V. Having your crew to guard the safe-house is hilarious...

I like it & would like to see it.

The pool tables in the safehouses annoyed me. Why couldn't I use them? There was only one place to actually play pool in the original IV and I never did it because I'd have to listen to the most annoying fucking radio station in the game... "ba-da-da ba-da-da ba-da-da"

• Like 1