Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

I think that would be redundant and we should let spoiler warning/tag enforcement prevail. If you guys see a topic with spoilerish stuff and there is no warning, use the report button. I have already directed the staff to enforce spoiler rules.

In truth, the forum will probably be swamped with spoilers one time or another, and whoever happens to be their at the time, will probably see them no matter where on the forum they get spammed. So i think my best bet is just to stay away for a bit. At least until I've completed the story... I if can. Beating a 10 year habit might be hard.

In truth, the forum will probably be swamped with spoilers one time or another, and whoever happens to be their at the time, will probably see them no matter where on the forum they get spammed. So i think my best bet is just to stay away for a bit. At least until I've completed the story... I if can. Beating a 10 year habit might be hard.

just stay with the usual "new screenshots" or "website update" or "preview" topic and you should be good... i have still yet to click on the hidden trophy spoilers and music stuff, and i am a mod...

• Like 1

Anyone who puts a spoiler in a topic title is taking a vacation for a month, if I'm the one who handles it. That's going to do a lot more damage than posting a spoiler in the topic itself.

Suggestion: an emoticon of the Vault Boy as seen in the Wild Wasteland icon:

Perk_wild_wasteland.png

...to be used in situations where a simple "what the fuck did I just read?" won't do.

Perk_wild_wasteland.png

...to be used in situations where a simple "what the fuck did I just read?" won't do.

Perk_wild_wasteland.png

lcdT5k6.png

whipped this together

• Like 2

We have gold topics :huh: . You crazy, we don't have any.

No, Fitty said he will be creating a topic for information on gold membership for anyone interested.

There is no advantage to being a gold member. You are stupid for making a continued effort to become one. It is an immense waste of time.

Agreed.

There is no advantage to being a gold member. You are stupid for making a continued effort to become one. It is an immense waste of time.

And money. He could buy so many gumballs with that money.

• Like 1

It's a service that actually had benefits a few years back but now is pretty much worthless, aside from it being an acknowledgement that you at one time paid money for extra forum stuff

• Like 1