Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

I've been using Malwarebytes for years and it's never let me down. I usually use Firefox but had IE open the other day, don't like Chrome, it's shit. I've run full scans but nothing's turned up yet, and I can't recall downloading anything lately that it could have piggybacked in on, but then I'm not the only one who uses it...haven't found it yet, will do some more digging.

Microsoft Security Essentials is actually pretty good so I just use it and CCleaner.

Okay,

I just got back from holiday, I turned my PC on and all cookies etc were gone. I can't log in using my original account details. Tried resetting password multiple times and never got an email back. Facebook & twitter log-in isn't working either... I'm getting this error with facebook: [#1090091] An error occurred while trying to authorize this Facebook connection. And Twitter isn't even giving me any response when i click the log-in button.

Funnily though, my cookies are saved to my phone, and i can post fine using that (as i'm always logged in). But if that decided to wpe one day, i'll have no way of using my account. My battery is dead after a long journey home, so i had to make a new account just to let you know.

What happens now? Can you guys reset my password, and send me an email manually?

DuPz0r,

p.s. i'll post using my own account when my phone is charged, just so you know i aint trolling or whatever.

It's annoying I dunno why my cookies and saved stuff reset. Plus I've always had problems using my original login details since th beginning... I thought ut was fine just using Facebook instead until now. ..

Yes, My Phone. But that's using my cookies.

My PC must have not turned off properly when i went away or something, and now my chrome cookies have all wiped and refuse to log me in with any of my accounts :S. It happens with Firefox and interfail-explorer too.

If it was an IP ban, he wouldn't be able to post at all. derp. I'll take a look. I don't see it being something on our end aside from forgetting your password (which I can set to whatever).

His phone would be a different ip (3g/4g) than his home address. Derp. You fixed it for me once, you banned an ip address using a wildcard that ended up getting lumped together with my phones ip.