Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

My IP address is banned on this site for some reason? I'm new to the site so why is it banned?

The front page is a separate system. Right now everything is going through a cloud service and it gives the same IP address to multiple people. We should be getting off the cloud soon.

Basically we never actually got off the cloud so these issues are still happening. -_-

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

there's nobody even in the chat...

happened @18:28

Let's be honest, treefitty, your making shit up.

There are no servers in the cloud, the servers are the cloud...

Also, the cloud will never give you a new ip. Your ISP might though. Try unplugging your modem.

you need to open a support ticket with Invision.

After every round of "maintenance" theres always a few people that it doesnt work for after it completes. iGTA5 is one of them this time.

Any news yet on gettin off cloud as I am still in limbo? Or is there a way round it? Limited at what I can do through a phone.

Server guy got off his ass. All the cloud IPs should be unbanned from the front page.

Tried last night to no prevail. I believe patience is a virtue and I appreciate your help you are giving treefifty.

Now that the Pre-release thread is closed, we should archive the Mapping thread for posterity. There is an awful lot of work in there that shouldn't be bumped down into oblivion.