Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

For the past week every time I come on this site I'm redirected to some malware ass page like "You have a virus on your system!" and the site starts pretending it's scanning my computer. Not saying it's this site, may just be some malware on my computer that only decides to show itself when I come on this site. I don't know, it's probably just my computer but it's weird how it only happens on this site.

Either way I'm done with this site, I already changed my name to random letters and deleted all my personal info. Feel free to delete my account if a good opportunity to do so presents itself, otherwise it will just sit unused.

For the past week every time I come on this site I'm redirected to some malware ass page like "You have a virus on your system!" and the site starts pretending it's scanning my computer. Not saying it's this site, may just be some malware on my computer that only decides to show itself when I come on this site. I don't know, it's probably just my computer but it's weird how it only happens on this site.

Either way I'm done with this site, I already changed my name to random letters and deleted all my personal info. Feel free to delete my account if a good opportunity to do so presents itself, otherwise it will just sit unused.

i get re directed too to some shit site, ive been redirected to loads of shit about winning stuff, it annoys me but no one ever fixes it so. :/

its only if i go on the igta5 site atm, if i go directly to the forum it is usually fine, i had ad block on at the time on chrome.

Like i said, visit Igta5 with a condom, because your PC is gonna get raped.

I have an Ipad, but google says igta5 is an attack site. Good going hoster guys.

Why are you leaving, Kreuzn? You've actually been a good member, which we don't get a lot of.

Thats what happens when "Server Admins" spam your site with attrocious adware.

Why are you leaving, Kreuzn? You've actually been a good member, which we don't get a lot of.

Despite disagreeing with him on everything and frequently insulting him, I will miss him as well.

I'M SORRY, KREUZN!

Also, the I.P location that this site gives for iGTA5 is strange. Middle-of-Nowhere, Kansas.

Interesting exploit: For those who are noticing that beatnicpie is using up all their Likes the Like quota is too small, delete your iGTA5 cookies and log back in. It resets the Like quota to zero.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like I experienced a fluke. Disregard. But regarding the Like quota, I suppose it's time we increase the number of positive rep we can give in a day. To whoever's in charge, you can do that easily. When editing "Groups", it's under the "Global" tab, under "Reputation".

Edited by GunSmith117

Despite disagreeing with him on everything and frequently insulting him, I will miss him as well.

I'M SORRY, KREUZN!

Also, the I.P location that this site gives for iGTA5 is strange. Middle-of-Nowhere, Kansas.

The site ip is probably where the host servers are located. I doubt Psy Treefitty could host the servers from his homeplace.

I know. But regardless, that's a strange location. I imagine horrible, horrible acts being carried out in the moonlight, among endless rows of corn.

...Massacre?

How can I upload a photo to embed into a post? I am so idiot...

How are you capturing your screencaps, josh? Curious because it appears effective.