should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should I smoke my last bowl now, or wait for South Park?

I like getting really stoned and watching something on tv. Then I usually forget most of it and watching it again is like watching it the first time again.

It's a really different high if you burn it atop some weed. Try it next time, Jizzy. There used to be lots of stuff purportedly from the Mediterranean and India around here that came in a rainbow of colors and effects...black and tarry boogers from Morocco with the perfumey incense taste, golden kiefy stuff that stimulated you like a cup of coffee, and the brick-colored clay that'd give you the typical hash nap.

An excerpt from Four-hundred Twenty Shades of Green: Adventures in Plant Bondage...

Still a jungle.

85AhVx9.jpg

Four shoots after topping; oh lordy.

RF6ZYh2.jpg

Thy leafy mass shall be tamed, wicked weed!

4OWxvls.jpg

All bound up. The jungle is now much more illuminated and more manageable:

64dW4w6.jpg

Looking sated in its prostrate state. Awaiting the upward growth now:

pKl70Ua.png

• Like 2

True story: imagine me as a small fry, maybe 5 years old. My family did a cross-country trip in a camper. We're in some touristy store in British Columbia, and are looking around at assorted kitschy Canadian souvenirs like maple syrup and little totem poles etc. My sister and I have been told we're allowed to choose one thing. I find a kilt pin (a simple one like an oversize safety pin, not a straight pin or celtic knot or anything).

The top of it is embossed with a marijuana leaf and filled in with turquoise. :weed:

I immediately grabbed it and said, "Look! It's like the maple leaf on our Canadian flag, only it's much prettier! It's so beautiful!! Can I have it? Please please please?"

My parents looked at each other, I was too young to understand why they weren't as excited as I was. They gently tried to talk me into picking something else. I was not convinced. They ended up buying it for me, I think it was easier than trying to explain why I shouldn't have it.

It was only years later, going through an old box of forgotten keepsakes, that I found it again and pieced the story back together in hindsight. Hearty laughs that day. Oh, the foreshadowing! I still have it, too. :D

• Like 4