should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a little worried about full legalisation. :( I hear the med states feature much greater quality control and better prices than recreational-use states.

Plus, I'm sure the home growers will be restricted even more... <_<

I'm sure that when this gets more mainstream Altria will lobby congress about the potential dangers associated with letting the public grow their own cannibis without the quality control and safety of lab testing.

I'd rather them legalize shrooms...

mmmm.

• Like 1

Well, the genetics in those beans sure seem to be vigorous so far. :mellow:

XuTQpCD.jpg

White Widow, supposed to be a C. indica hybrid. Smells like a rubber tree. Doesn't much look "white" yet...

bpMZY1x.jpg

Blue Dream. Supposedly the opposite end of the spectrum, a sativa lineage.

HzPXjfE.jpg

Wow. :wacko: Blue, indeed.

It turned out alright. Would have been better if I remembered to feed it, provided more light, and vegged it longer. Oh, and if I'd cured it right.

And if it didn't seed.

Also, did your WW have that rubbery smell outside of flowering?

Very curious but what does an ounce look like in amount and what's the best way to store it 

Keyboard, for scale. Not that you should be buying weed from anyone who doesn't weigh and bag it in front of you.

weed.jpg

If you don't have a vagina, use the jar method. I was going to explain everything, but my search for a pic of the right kind of jar led me to this:

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/how-store-marijuana/

So that saves me the trouble.

What an airtight thermos the size of a jar, I'd use that if I were going to store it. How about transporting in your car? I assume hypothetically the spare tire area would be the best spot since it's hidden in the trunk.

That's not bad. Would've thought New York would be drastically overpriced.

I'm a little concerned that you have all these questions, though. Says to me that you're thinking of buying from someone you don't know very well. That should concern you more than everything else you're asking about.

Edit: For future reference, the price information on this site is user-generated. Disregard gram prices.

http://www.priceofweed.com/index.php

• Like 2

Remember when you wanted to be a cop? Those were weird times.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures my friend.

Not really what I'm trying to get across but okay Q. Sarcasm is your strong point man.

+1

Try to make friends with a grower, $230 is a good price for an ounce for personal use but if you're flipping it you want to find it for 150 or cheaper. I usually fit my ounces in a pint size mason jar packed full, and mason jars are virtually smell proof to the human nose. Spare tire area is an obvious spot, try pulling the carpet off the side of your trunk and stuffing in the quarter panel if you're going with the over paranoid route.

• Like 1

He says he pays top dollar for it, was gonna charge $240 but knocked it to $230. The thermos is smell proof as well and made of metal, i literally left my nose against it for 5 minutes and nothing came through.

Also I'm sure different strains will cost different amounts, this OG Skunk is medical grade.

Start reading a LOT about weed, Bri. Your customers are more likely to appreciate and patronize a knowledgeable dealer more than a dude who is clearly trying to flip a zip.

Also, dealers that mark up the price of "premium-quality" bud are usually viewed with caution by customers. Price fluctuations indicate quality fluctuations, and I wouldn't buy from someone if I suspected inconsistency.

Also, also, ask your stoner friends for some bagseeds and sow them in a secluded area next month. If you have fun with test-driving your business this summer, you can return to your spot in September and acquire more inventory, cost-free. :v

• Like 1

I once got an ounce of medical grade Sour Diesel for $200 and it basically did nothing. A different supplier provided an ounce of White Widow for $150 and a pinner blew me out of the water. So yeah, get to know your shit if you're serious about becoming a dealer.

• Like 1