should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My pal has it in a small pot indoors under CFL. My pal says it grew a bit more today; the second leaves are considerably larger than in the previous picture, but the two fingers on the outside of the leaves are curling in toward the center, forming something that's reminiscent of a cactus flower. With all this phenomena, my pal thinks it might be a specimen from the Amityville Kush strain. :wacko:

This could be it. When it starts growing in size you're eventually going to have to up the soil space. Put it in a garden tray or an actual garden, otherwise the roots won't have space to grow and develop.

I'm going to hang out with a friend who's more proficient in this later today, I'll show him the quick snap and get his opinion on it. And I'll probably prepare a questionnaire to make sure you're treating that thing properly.

CFLs can be harder to use too. I wasn't even aware of CFL grow-ops until I found this while googling light spectrum, comparisons.

CFL_hood_004.JPG

EG. 1 CFL light will not cut it. Judging from the spectrums they can be used however, are not as intense as the traditional High-Powered-Sodium lights. which one of can support a plant or two. Here's a quick thread I found about CFL/HPS comparisons. Personally, I'd say start googling, researching, using other forums etc. and find out as much as you can about growing. The internet can be a wonderful tool.

Yup, I've got a much larger pot prepared for a transplant into the remainder of veg and (with Jehovah's blessing) flowering. Thank you for helping to diagnose it, Chuck.

The lights are ~6000K in temperature and 26 watts each, numberin' five. I definitely need to look into more/higher wattage, but any kind of HID is out of the question for me.

While transplanting it into a deeper pot, I yanked a good-sized root that had grown into my drainage screen. The crunchy tearing sound was painful and sickening. :( I shouldn't expect it to live much longer, should I...?

How much of the root is still left intact?

Most of the root ball is still together as far as I know, but the one that suffered the brunt of the damage was more like an artery than a root. It seems like it was formerly quite a major vessel. :mellow:

Looking back seeing ya'll grow this and I'm here trying to get my dill plant to reach full maturity.

EAT DILL EVERYDAY

Looking back seeing ya'll grow this and I'm here trying to get my dill plant to reach full maturity.

EAT DILL EVERYDAY

I have a fern I've kept alive for three years - I'm extremely proud ;)

• Like 1

EAT DILL EVERYDAY

I have a fern I've kept alive for three years - I'm extremely proud ;)

Dickhead UPS guy delivered a tall rectangular package (wrapping paper lol) today and LEFT IT RIGHT ON TOP OF THE PLANT! Like dude why...

Hm. Well, you can make sure it's supported in its new pot, and it sounds like there's enough root to sustain itself.

I suppose I won't have any new growth for a couple weeks. :(

Oh, well, lesson learned.

I don't put weed in them, they're just amazing when you're stoned.

I used to make Italian food with weed in place of oregano all the time, though. I make bomb-ass pasta sauce.

f72AiET.jpg

Notice the bases of the first leaves showing that strange fuckin' yellow-green. The purple is more visible if you zoom in. Also, the leaf at right acquired that burn from a bulb when my pal neglected it for a day. Oddly, the symptoms started after the burn; my pal wonders if it might be heat stress?

I think they are getting over fertilized...