should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prices vary so much between localities, dealers, and suppliers, it's ridiculous. The only true price standard is the going rate in your area.

No matter what you pay for a wholesale quantity, you'll always make more money selling eighths and gs, rather than quarter- and half-ounces.

• Like 2

I can't think of anyone who has become successful by selling weed, Brian.

Good way to get shot though, as one of our own forum members found out.

#red

You get caught selling weed good luck with the air force gig

How about the thousands of dealers who pay their bills or supplement their legitimate incomes by committing this victimless crime every day??

I think you may have a misunderstanding of how weed markets work, Q, it's not crack or hay-ron. Brian's customers are gonna be rich, white Long Island kids. I don't expect him to get shot anytime soon.

Sell to desperate college guys that aren't from around there, they'll usually pay the most because they are afraid to go look for it. Stay away from highschoolers, they tend to brag and get caught. You can probably break it up and sell an eighth for $50, which comes out to $400 for the ounce. $170 profit is not too bad.

If you get into seeds the light green ones are junk, look for the dark brown striped ones.

Just selling weed won't take you very far at all but it's a great supplement to a shitty day job, that's how I support my chipotle addiction.

Sell to desperate college guys that aren't from around there, they'll usually pay the most because they are afraid to go look for it. Stay away from highschoolers, they tend to brag and get caught. You can probably break it up and sell an eighth for $50, which comes out to $400 for the ounce. $170 profit is not too bad.

If you get into seeds the light green ones are junk, look for the dark brown striped ones.

Just selling weed won't take you very far at all but it's a great supplement to a shitty day job, that's how I support my chipotle addiction.

Not tryna get a part time job right now.

I can't think of anyone who has become successful by selling weed, Brian.

Good way to get shot though, as one of our own forum members found out.

#red

You get caught selling weed good luck with the air force gig

Bill Maher paid for his college tuition doing it :lol: Not like I plan to do anything like that

I'm able to do many things that go beyond paying the bills, Gunny...

Vacations, investment, owning properties, nicer things.

Most drug dealers make minimum wage jobs and live in crappy apartments. Av least that's been my experience.

...You're an adult who owns a business, Qd. Brian's a kid. Apples and oranges.

I dunno how a guy of your wit and poetic talent can be so oblivious. :(

I didn't get there by starting out selling drugs.

For instance, did you know they a single drug charge makes you ineligible for financial aid for high education?

To me, that is crazy, but that is the rule. If you don't get caught everything is rosy, but if a cop decides to pull you over for riding your bicycle the wrong way on the street, just to, you know, see what's up, your seriously fucked.

Drug convictions set people way way way back in life.

I dont see the reward being worth the risk.

every drug dealer i know is kind of a loser in life... most of them sell to support their habit, and like Q said, lived in shitty places that made you feel dirty just walking in the front door... i wouldn't consider them winners in the game of life, but they're still cool company...

out of context, but i am almost 3 months sober... gave it up cold turkey because i now have a car payment to worry about (on top of all the other bills i pay to live in this country), and to be honest, i was getting bored of it... but life happens, at least i am able to move on from it, whereas most of the stoners i know, would let it dictate their next move in life... and really, the addiction wasn't nearly as present as i thought it would be... i moved on rather quickly, it was a hell of a lot easier to quit than cigarettes...

but that alcohol... i might have a problem there :lol:...

• Like 1

I think growing it is more addictive than smoking it.

aXOcImo.jpg

This was the Blue Dream at sixteen days old.

...two days later,

RztNDt4.jpg

And the White Widow, at the same age and after equal time passed...

k63kUQe.jpg

Sm32yql.jpg

Beautiful. Not even three weeks ago, these plants were tasty little pebble-sized nuts.

You probably look old enough to avoid being carded; headshops offer the advantage of physically seeing the pieces you might be interested in. Pretty glass designs can only be done justice in person, after all. :v

When you think about a pipe, remember that the closer your mouth is to the heat, the more uncomfortable it'll be to smoke, as a newbie. A longer stem gives the smoke time to cool before you inhale it.

I originally planned to buy a vape and everyone tells me you don't get nearly as high so I don't want to anymore

I originally planned to buy a vape and everyone tells me you don't get nearly as high so I don't want to anymore

It's definitely a different high, but it's no less potent, to me.

I smoked so much hash last weekend. I felt like I couldn't move. For a minute I thought something was wrong with my lungs until my mom's boyfriend told me I'm fucking stupid and to stop being a lightweight.