should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the lead, looks like people rave about it. Is GH's stuff organic? I'm looking to keep my garden true to nature (ommmmmm). Ever tried Fox Farms' bloom line?

Thanks for the lead, looks like people rave about it. Is GH's stuff organic? I'm looking to keep my garden true to nature (ommmmmm). Ever tried Fox Farms' bloom line?

My uncle used this to grow a pumpkin to nearly 1000lbs

http://www.groworganic.com/fertilizers/organic-fertilizer/liquid-fish.html

• Like 1

Which meat?!

...also, these flowers seem to be swelling before my eyes. This is the most fun I've had while doing nothing at all.

r2Zqq8P.jpg

t996c4O.jpg

Edited by GunSmith

Natch, partying is the best way to communicate information. Qd, care to party about this privately? Come to my party'eau on the Indian reservation (I'm part Partyaqua).

• Like 1

dang nigguh dats sum good weed.

yo mad dank shit bro

Also, walking out of history last Friday all you could smell was weed. Someone lit up in one of the towers and there's no cameras in there. Kid walking behind me just goes "holy shit bro that's some dank fuck-innnnn kush".

No idea, it popped out of a bag of no-name stuff. :( Some kinda Indica-leaning hybrid, I'm guessing.

And :drool: indeed, it's just begun to get funky. :fap: I woke up this morning to a weird floral tomato-stalk smell and followed my nose to the closet.

Waiting has never been so fun.

• Like 1

Hybrids and crosses occur in the wild, too - genes self-modify by law of nature.

Actually, now that you mention it, I think the name of this strain is Frankendank.

Edited by GunSmith
  • Like 1

60 degrees today, but it snowed on this plant.

qZ9E6KT.jpg

XBHCmjc.jpg

n5Bw8TM.jpg

TRIIICHOOOOOMES

I have a feeling it was because of you, but I had a dream that weed grew on "Manhattan trees" and that all over the place there were trees with perfect buds on them, I mean like regular trees. I don't even smoke and I was happy.

• Like 1