soo i'm thinking this might just be shrubbery, but it's worth a look. remember during IV when this pic revealed a map in a police vehicle?

well, i noticed in this screenshot, if you look into the front winsheild and next to the cop hangning out of the suv, there appears to be either a bush in the background... or a map? doubtful it's a map, but, again, the IV map was revealed via police vehicle, so you never know. thoughts? http://www.igta5.com...d-a-red-car.jpg

I have no idea what you were talking about, especially in that picture. They ALL look like shrubs to me, and if you can prove me other wise, then id like to see what you found. And I don't recall that, but id need to see the GTA 4 picture you are talking about to help me find this "shrub map".

Trees.

From the screenshot topic

V

V

V

newcropdusterpic.jpg

Ahh excellent, solved my question grassy-ass. Still going to ambush someone online there though, who wants to join me? Go ahead and add me, only have a couple months left.

That's an Easter egg. If you cover one eye, look really closely, and squint, you can see a full multiplayer reveal written along the support posts.

• Like 1

That's an Easter egg. If you cover one eye, look really closely, and squint, you can see a full multiplayer reveal written along the support posts.

That's right, I was trying to figure out what those things were called at me school "Gazebo"!

special-full.jpg

Judging by the way the map is rolled, there must be a lot of stuff further south after los santos...

There is only a half a roll going north. But there are are like almost two rolls goin south

I might be missing somthing, but if you look at this map, you can on the map rolled up, that the "los santos" city shield on the left is upside down, meaning that los santos must be on the top of the map, ( the roll ends shorty after the bottom of the roll" and that the airport must point north?

wut

Judging by the way the map is rolled, there must be a lot of stuff further south after los santos...

There is only a half a roll going north. But there are are like almost two rolls goin south

Don't look too much into the rolls. That map was 'shopped in. Notice the straight roads from top to bottom (they don't follow the curve of a rolled-up map). I had actually undone the curved edges only to find that it distorted the roads.

I might be missing somthing, but if you look at this map, you can on the map rolled up, that the "los santos" city shield on the left is upside down, meaning that los santos must be on the top of the map, ( the roll ends shorty after the bottom of the roll" and that the airport must point north?

wut

I see what you are saying, but I do not think that means the city is on top of the map. what is interesting is that if you flip the rolled up map so that the seal is right side up it flips east to west not north to south. so the race track would be on the west side of the map not the east.

Threefitty's explanation makes more sense.

Edited by calimann83