If these are the same "islands" or rock formations as the ones your inquiring about Which I believe they are then it should be on the west. Also in the GTAO trailer you see the same jets skis racing I just don't know if the rock formations are before or after the guys racing in the GTAO trailer.

post-10497-0-77205500-1376933975.jpg

post-10497-0-70364600-1376933996_thumb.j

Those islands pointed out by Fitty are on the

west side. Look at the "north" indicator on the map (lower right corner). It has a little white dot on it, but is there.

And is it only me, but I see some vegetation on the rock formation/island on the far right.

• Like 1

Those islands pointed out by Fitty are on the

west side. Look at the "north" indicator on the map (lower right corner). It has a little white dot on it, but is there.

And is it only me, but I see some vegetation on the rock formation/island on the far right.

I see vegetation as well so I hope there is either a dock or a sandy shore to beach my boat. Also it would be sweet to have a purchasable house either with or without a helicopter pad.

Bigger then 3 of R*'s greatest maps, combined? With almost every activity we could dream of? Including undersea area or not ( so much extra shit to do, if so ) September 17th, 2013 will be an epic date in the gaming world!

Bigger then 3 of R*'s greatest maps, combined? With almost every activity we could dream of? Including undersea area or not ( so much extra shit to do, if so ) September 17th, 2013 will be an epic date in the gaming world!

That's definitely grapeseed. Yankton i think is the little down directly north of the Alamo sea, North Yankton could sprawl down from the mountain maybe?.

Here's a map me and Fitty have been working on together. TreeFitty created LS and the roads, i made Blaine County and the North:

GTAVMap_AUGUST_zps398ca745.png

Still a lot of roads to add, but i'm looking through all the screenshots and screencap and working them out atm.

Wow. Nice job. But one thing: Isn't Blaine County where Trevor lives which is directly beside the Alamo Sea? Not sure, but that's what I always assumed.

i think so it says sandy shores

i was wrong trevor lives close to salton sea i think

dude, you guys damn near matched this 100%. how the fuck.....? great job fella's!

screw the dock, u guys nailed that map, hahahaha simple enough addition for ya's tho. And it's nice to see a good official full res contour outline of the map now too, just too bad the sea wasn't in that blob as well. i don't even understand how ya's even got it...mannn. impressive!

High Resolution achievement icon of the Map in 250x250 format.

mwwE1fX.png

The dockland is bigger on the bottom than we first thought.

isn't there an island on the west side?

High Resolution achievement icon of the Map in 250x250 format.

mwwE1fX.png

The dockland is bigger on the bottom than we first thought.

isn't there an island on the west side?

That's what a few people have said that have seen the MP gameplay footage, they never said exactly how far away it was.

The islands off the coast of the southeast corner are not shown on that icon either. It's much more simplified.

that's what I figured. No point in putting "dots" as the islands just for that size of the pic.

I thought this was kind of interesting

"Exclusive Country Clubs: A lush golf course in the desert? Is it a mirage? No, it's a by product of sensible water usage so that the well-heeled can hit the links at the exclusive Los Santos Country Club."

A nice bit of info about what's in a part of the desert