Holy shit...

This is the frame in question:

dipshits.png

BUT WAIT!! I KNOW WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS:

dinodung2.png

I WINNNNN

I'm not entirely sure where that offroad screenshot is but I'm thinking the northwestern area where there are some thick woods between the northern river and Paleto.

• Like 4

Alamo Sea has its own version of the Loch Nes monster. When we dive deep in the sub, we'll make it stir, and it'll be a multiplayer boss battle with 1 million hp!!1

This is R* so it would be called something along the lines of Coch Mess. and its head would be shaped like.... well you know.

Anyways, I was thinking that the shot was along the south side of the zancudo river.

Edited by calimann83
  • Like 1

My first thought on the canopy looking part was a hang glider. Campsite seems a lot more reasonable though.

I thought it was just a trick of the light.

So in the CVG video they say that there is a sizable town on the west coast just north of the city. Just something to take note of.

That one looks like a dinosaur and the other... a UFO?

UFO and Dinosaurs confirmed in GTA5! We can all go home now.

I hope you can customize the dinosaurs at LS Customs aswell. I wanna go all DinoRiders in downtown LS :buttsecks:

I'm wondering if the little rocks and islands have significance, either on them, or under the water around them...

b86d.jpg

I'm gonna guess video was made in beta stage. Or possibly just bugs on the screen

Oh snap! LEAKS! lol

I wasn't on the achievement page long because of fear of spoilers. So i didn't see it.

Nice find. Looks pretty damn close to what we've been doing. That's good to know (if it is in fact real).

looks like a retarded kids head to me, guess you guys got it pretty close... unless R* used the fan version of the map for the achievement just to screw with us.

• Like 2

LOL^ that will forever be in my mind, even years down the line.

Okay, so i found this version of the logo, it's a bit sharper. And I've drawn the outline from upscaling it.

83036.png

Here you have it, the first basic outline of the full map!

1sVHyNJ.png

Obviously it's missing a lot of fidelity. But we all know the shape of the map by now anyway. Lets sit back and wait for the HD retarded kid head now!

• Like 7