icon11.gif

We've now seen a couple of women in the concept art 'leaks'. If there is multiple protagonists, who expects a woman lead in this GTA?

Naw GTA always had chicks for the artwork. Lola didnt even end up being in the game.

Plus they both look to girly and fuckable.

If there is a female lead, it has to be a butch lesbian type that is slightly ugly. The only way that shit would be believable.

If a female lead does happen, I think most fans would be all right with it being a lead of a DLC.

My prediction, no one right now has a fucking clue who the lead is and its going to be someone completely different than anyone has guessed so far.

Rockstar for the last months have upload lots of Vice CIty memorabila. In my opinion Vice City have the best storyline and characters of all GTA games... I want Tommy back, boss, enemy, but just back!

That will never happen so stop whining about it. Claude, Tommy, CJ, Tony, and Vic will never come back. EVER!

Unless its a little easter egg with thier name written on a wall or something.

I dont care who the protagonist is. Or the what his story is I know regardless I will like it.

I've come to the conclusion I want the protagonist to have more todo in missions or more options during missions. More in depth kill/walkway then gta4 had. How about in stead of doing missions for someone you'll end up getting fucked over by. You could just kill him at any point during mission/s or in say free play when not doing missions.? Pros/cons to game play options.

Oh yeah, taking out the antagonist whenever I feel like it would be boss! Imagine GTA IV with such freedom.

Dimitri: I want you to take care of Faustin

Niko: Screw you Dimitri! *takes care of Dimitri*

End credits roll, game completed within 6 missions.Liberty City Minute achievement is a cakewalk.

Seems legit :whistle:

Highly doubt it. I'm interested to see how we play as 3.

I predict we'll be able to choose 1 of 3 options on the start screen.

I think it's more involved than that. The GI article states that they will "discuss the groundbreaking way you use [the three protagonists]". My guess is that at certain points in the story, you'll be able to switch between which guy you are controlling.

It's a ridiculous comparison, but the thing that keeps coming to mind is The Lost Vikings on SNES.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I hope with these supposed "multiple protagonists", we aren't confined to one area of the map with each protag...

I think that would be cool just in the beginning.

I do predict that in the beginning the Characters wont know each other and you eventually meet them.

Im actually stoked for this. I always liked movies with multiple storylines that meet together like pulp fiction

• Like 1

Personally I would not like switching between parts of the story. How would you play as the guy you want during free roam without loading a previous save? Who do you play as at the end of the game? What's the point in customization if you can't play one guy whenever you want?

Rockstar can make this work... Now after you beat the storyline who will you play as them? Pick the character you want to play as?

Rockstar can make this work... Now after you beat the storyline who will you play as them? Pick the character you want to play as?

My guess is that Ned and the redneck die. Black guy's the main protag, Ned Luke becomes a close friend, is killed when the redneck betrays you, you seek revenge.

My guess is that Ned and the redneck die. Black guy's the main protag, Ned Luke becomes a close friend, is killed when the redneck betrays you, you seek revenge.

That would be pretty awesome, except now that you predicted that I will be expecting it all along.

I have a weird feeling that two of the protagonists will die through the course of the story based on your decisions, which in turn would allow you to choose which protagonist you keep after the story is completed for free roam. Not making it an obvious decision between the three, but enough to make your favoritism for one of the three guide your choice to giving the one a favorable outcome. Just a thought..I'm no good at predicting lol.