Old-Packie-McReady-610x274.jpg

EDIT: In Playstation Magazine it says " Does this homeless guy look like him? Look at the hair and the nose."

Looks like the bum that finds the diamonds in TBOGT to me. Doesn't look like Packie in the slightest.

-EDIT-

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, that is not Packie. That guy has to be in his 50s, at least.

I said Don't shout at me Mr. Moderator sir :(

Also You say he looks too old but if you have been on the streets a while then you may look older than you are!

Not yelling at you per se, but at all these crazy magazine and gaming website people and their practically insane ideas about this game. 'Oh look, there's Tommy, and CJ, and Lance Vance, and oooooh homeless Packie!' No. No, no, no, NO!

• Like 1

He's gonna rape you now, until you're a hobo yourself.

Maybe that's me in a couple years :) Why did you do this to me opX

-EDIT-

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, that is not Packie. That guy has to be in his 50s, at least.

I said Don't shout at me Mr. Moderator sir :(

Also You say he looks too old but if you have been on the streets a while then you may look older than you are!

Not yelling at you per se, but at all these crazy magazine and gaming website people and their practically insane ideas about this game. 'Oh look, there's Tommy, and CJ, and Lance Vance, and oooooh homeless Packie!' No. No, no, no, NO!

I forgive you Mr. Moderator sir Please don't be mad at me :(

haha :)

Something I just thought of whilst watching the trailer.

Why is there no facial/talking shots? I was expecting to see Rockstar showing off the MotionScan technology used in L.A. Noire that V was rumoured to have, but instead we see nobody talking/emoting at all.

Could it be they're not using it, or is it just not ready yet?

Something I just thought of whilst watching the trailer.

Why is there no facial/talking shots? I was expecting to see Rockstar showing off the MotionScan technology used in L.A. Noire that V was rumoured to have, but instead we see nobody talking/emoting at all.

Could it be they're not using it, or is it just not ready yet?

R* and Team Bondi aren't friends anymore, no MotionScan for us.

^^^^^^ This is slowly turning into some sort of seedy role play

It did that years ago. I play ViceMan, a quiet but kinky scientist who previously worked for Massacre's now defunct Warlord Industries (formerly Warlord Inc.) Now I am a freelance Assassin's Creed-inspired scriptwriter and all round pervert. My main hobbies include licking QD's plump nipples and trying to create my own cloning research facility with the backstory that my former boss always thwarts my plans, to which I am always most disheartened and suicidal.

• Like 1

I seen a lot of 2405 numbers in the trailer...but i dont think the game its going to come out on a Thursday.... 05-24-12 is a Thursday, UNLESS! its a European release date since the day is first, games in Europe are ship on Thursdays and sell on Friday... hmmmmm, ALSO all the previous GTA games came out in late october or november

oh nvm, 05/24/1972 is Sam Houser birthday

BUT!

Sam Houser indeed was born in England, and they use the day first like posted in that house 2405. so maybe?!? who knows

I seen a lot of 2405 numbers in the trailer...but i dont think the game its going to come out on a Thursday.... 05-24-12 is a Thursday, UNLESS! its a European release date since the day is first, games in Europe are ship on Thursdays and sell on Friday... hmmmmm, ALSO all the previous GTA games came out in late october or november

Show my the other ones with PICTURES :)

I did reason that out with logic, R* North is a Scottish company and are therefore part of Britain.

95501821.jpg

I laughed so hard when someone said that hobo was Niko. And Packie? Na, no way. Can't see it.

Whats with all these magazines and official gaming sites having no idea? Even the stupid comments here are more rational than the likes of IGN etc.

Welcome to igta5.com! Enjoy your stay!

Now back on topic plz. kthxbai

What are you talking about haha? I'm pretty sure I've been here longer than you (if not the same amount of time) I'm talking about the old sites btw lol :P

Welcome to igta5.com! Enjoy your stay!

Now back on topic plz. kthxbai

What are you talking about haha? I'm pretty sure I've been here longer than you (if not the same amount of time) I'm talking about the old sites btw lol :P

To be fair I was welcoming you to this site, not gta-sanandreas.com or something. :ph34r:

at 0:10 between the lamp post and the green shirt jogger building way up in the hills

0:30 house has an interior

0:34 pier toward what would be the east (if pier located same place as ps2) has roller coaster

0:36 blue car being followed by red car could be the blue and red car seen later in trailer

1:00 I think I see the vents on the side for the vertical lift so the hydra it is, also building to right of screen looks like you can see thru the glass possible interior?

1:01 on the hands of the person on the bike, you asked for the R* delivered FINGERLESS GLOVES!!

1:02 again the hills in the distance a building and also this shot gives good perspective of the size of the greater city area

1:09 I know a lot of people doubt that will be a second city but I have to ask myself "where is the jet coming from?"

yea, there's even more references to possibly san fierro as well... the only thing i picked up from the entire 12 minutes of watching the IGN breakdown was them talking about the wind mills, which are located in between san francisco and los angelas... it would explain the other side of the mountain as i do wonder if we're trapped on an island again, or the mountain doesn't have another side...

for the love of god, i heard them say tommy vercetti a hundred times... either they are in on it and know, or they're going to look like a bunch of fools when it is not... i heard one of them practically confirm that he's convinced 100% it's tommy...

Rockstar said it is Los Santos and surrounding countryside only.

Yeah that's fair enough but it does hint to the possibility of a second airstrip

yea, there's even more references to possibly san fierro as well... the only thing i picked up from the entire 12 minutes of watching the IGN breakdown was them talking about the wind mills, which are located in between san francisco and los angelas... it would explain the other side of the mountain as i do wonder if we're trapped on an island again, or the mountain doesn't have another side...

for the love of god, i heard them say tommy vercetti a hundred times... either they are in on it and know, or they're going to look like a bunch of fools when it is not... i heard one of them practically confirm that he's convinced 100% it's tommy...

Could be the windmills on the way to Palm Springs

I'm disapointed it isn't all of SA again BUT it looks amazing I'm sure I'll be blown away. I just hope this game isn't as dry and boring as IV. I like IV but after the story the only thing fun is online.