I predict one of the homeless people seen at the huge LOS SANTOS graffiti is the voice of the trailer. Why? Because there was a white homeless person, and the voice was of a white man.

• Like 1

You people assume way too much. Re-used pedestrian models or peds with tattoos doesn't imply or indicate customization, 'no fishing' signs don't indicate there is fishing, pizza places don't indicate delivery missions, etc., etc., etc.

Assuming that the 'hiking/golf guy' is the protagonist is the worst of all that mess.

Of course I'm assuming, this entire topic is based on people's assumptions. I'm glad to see some people's assumptions are more valuble than others.

I'm not saying these things will definitely be in GTA V, because I don't know anything about the game yet.

Oh and Marney why don't you tell me some of your assumptions so I can lol at them ( and I very much doubt you actually lol'd, hardly anyone that writes that crappy acronym actually does ).

I just watched the trailer again and it seemed Rockstar had setup indicators in the trailer. If you watched it slowly pausing every second or so it seemed to present some insights into Rockstar's intentions.

Maybe I was wrong ( I was feeling a bit tired and lethargic and not thinking strait ), but that Ltdee guy made a topic yesterday and I thought I would entertain his ideas by rewatching the trailer and looking for what he was talking about. And some of it kinda made sense. I knew Massacre would lock the topic as soon as he saw it, and everyone else would think it was a joke. But fuck them :bird:

Call me crazy ( please, I don't mind i'm not like The Joker ), but the hiking guy and the golf guy look exactly the same, ( if you look closely ). The only difference is the beard. Maybe they're just similar character models or maybe white people all look the same to me ( I don't know ).

And actually watch the part in the trailer where the red car is pulled up at the intersection ( 22 Seconds in ). First it shows a piercings sign behind the convertable, than as the woman crosses the road it kind of focuses on her right arm with the tatoo. I think this may be a very subtle sign that character customization will be back. These assumptions are probably wrong, and maybe I should of made that more clear in my other post. All I was trying to do was post some entertaining observations I had made. Obviously this was wrong because presenting a different view of how the game will be or what the protaganist will be like was a mistake.

Massacre and Marney what boring crap would you like to see in the game? And what boring character do you think would make a good protaganist? This Ned Luke Dickhead?

Massacre you definitly hate customization in games, so what gameplay features would you implement in their place? What would make GTA V the ultimate game in your eyes? You obviously know what everyone wants so please enlighten me as to how San Andreas features might detract from a positive experience in GTA V. Because no offence but I can't envision your boring game being any good. No RPG elements, No Weapon Mods, No buying businesses, No extra clothing, No Piercings, No Tatoos, No Muscle/Fat............................... No fun?

It seems to me you want a great looking game with a great story. But nothing to do in the world aside from crappy friend activities. THIS IS SHIT!!! and I don't want it to be like that.

What I want is for Rockstar to put everything they possibly can into the game ( plus the kitchen sink ).

I'm not the one that locked that topic. Wish I had been, because that shit was stupid, but I wasn't.

And most people aren't making assumptions, they're making educated theories based on substantial things in the trailer, while you're just pulling things out of your ass based on meaningless sign and storefronts. I wouldn't be surprised if you had been one of the '2405' morons, either.

Also, fuck you.

So what are your substantial theories then?

And where did you get your Diploma in being a Know-It-All Douchebag? What exactly makes your theories educated and mine meaningless?

And what are you on about with this 2405 crap?

I haven't made any theories, I have made observations and left it at that, I'm not not reading into shit that isn't there.

Your assumptions are based on random shit that means nothing. Tattoo on ped = tattoos for the protagonist? How? There were plenty of characters with tattoos in IV, and I don't remember anyone on the forums asking where the tattoo shop was.

• Like 1

O.K you Holier Than Thou Prick what observations did you have about the trailer. And I bet you anything that plenty of people would like to see tattoo's come back in GTA V.

1. He called me Marney. lmao

2. I wasn't actually referring to you. I didn't even read your assumptions because it's probably nothing I haven't seen before. I was watching one of GTA5Videos trailer analysis and that's when I first heard that stupidity and lol'd. Stop being so defensive.

O.K you Holier Than Thou Prick what observations did you have about the trailer. And I bet you anything that plenty of people would like to see tattoo's come back in GTA V.

I can care less. Also, Muscle fat was pretty stupid to be honest. All I want is a great story, big map, and lots of minigames and things to do.

There are a lot of things we'd like to see return, but we're talking about the things that are actually feasible given what we've seen so far.

Why not just say "we'd like to see EVERYTHING in GTA V" because we all would, wouldn't we?

I really hope I can play as a fat guy but there weren't any in the trailer. :( I'm not asking for the muscle/fat system back, just maybe a fat ped skin or something.

Oh and Massacre your arrogance is unbelievable. You probably didn't even rewatch the trailer at my suggestion because your superior intellect knew that you could never be wrong.

People like you that never second guess themselves, and are so self-assured are a joke.

Do you know the philosophy of Dialectics, in short it is about entertaining opposing arguments and theories between two ( or more ) people using reason to find the most true answer to the problem or subject.

This is different to debating, because I'm not commited to my own theories. I'm open to other's opinions, and not trying to be proven right. I'm just trying to understand as much as I can about everything. So I can find the best possible truth in things.

All of this might sound a bit crazy but it's how I try to look at things.

You seem to be a very stubborn and unreasonable person, very un-open to other's ideas.

You are very quick to make unfounded and uneducated judgements about people or, at the very least, about me. I haven't acted arrogant, self-assured, stubborn, or least of all, unreasonable. The fact that I'm not making assumptions based on signs and NPC models is a prime example of how reasonable I'm being.

I bet you anything that plenty of people would like to see tattoo's come back in GTA V.

I don't want it to be back, I thought player customization was fucking retarded. I prefer GTA to have a set player that way I get the feeling of being that person and not playing that person. I'd rather have a mini-game then a tattoo.

I bet you anything that plenty of people would like to see tattoo's come back in GTA V.

I don't want it to be back, I thought player customization was fucking retarded. I prefer GTA to have a set player that way I get the feeling of being that person and not playing that person. I'd rather have a mini-game then a tattoo.

Sure if the mini game was actually good. But most of them in GTA lV were crap. Hopefully they take a step up in GTA V

You are very quick to make unfounded and uneducated judgements about people or, at the very least, about me. I haven't acted arrogant, self-assured, stubborn, or least of all, unreasonable. The fact that I'm not making assumptions based on signs and NPC models is a prime example of how reasonable I'm being.

My judgements were made due to what you said in your posts and how you said them.

If you don't want to evaluate yourself that's up to you. But everything I said in reference to your character I think is accurate. It's not a personal thing because I don't know who you are, or how you act in real life. But I think your online persona is a real asshole.

But this may be a compliment to you.

Also I don't give a shit about the trailer speculation anymore. I'll say it; you are soo right about me being soo off the mark in regards to the specualtion, I don't care, it's more important to you than it is to me.

I care more about the disrespect you show towards other members ( and not just me )

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread, but couldn't find another reasonable place for this...

I was flipping through the latest artwork and noticed the illustration of the Vinewood sign had what looked like graffiti on the last "O". Out of curiosity, I looked at the last scene of the trailer again, and sure enough, something similar appears there.

Is this anything? Probably not, but I thought it was interesting.

post-2995-0-07198800-1352904967_thumb.jp

post-2995-0-53850200-1352904967.jpg

post-2995-0-72699500-1352905171.jpg