Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 1 (PS3)

icon11.gif

recenly big boss hasnt had a mic so if he fucks you up you dont hear anything and assume its on purpose. its hard to say. i really havent had too much trouble from him.

Jizzy hasn't done it in awhile.

Hardsauce not too often.

Weev and BMX have to me a few times but they admit it when it's on purpose so i just put'em down on my hitlist for 1 revenge and its all good.

One of these days Rob & gtagrl are going to be tied for first in a playlist. One of these days...

Post your jobs people so I can bookmark them or they won't be in the playlist.

• Like 2

here's the andele andele race... i don't feel comfortable using the hookers capture, especially since gta captures are fucked right now and trying to fix it will probably create new problems... but andele is a work truck race, i think it's suitable for monday...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/RMhNW48GOUq9_yIvgrShUg?platformId=2

i have the farmer set up for bones, and the oldest profession set up for delilah...should be fun, however, y'all need to pitch in on snapmatics, a lot of my free space is tied into the flightschool contest... R* needs to hurry up with that shit so i can delete stuff..

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I'm planning on having farmer grundy on the go. (my old guy)

what job would a hipster do? I need a job for Reginald. Maybe ill just look as i do and stand behind the counter at binco. or maybe do something at the radio mirror park building

Updated these to 16 players:

Finest vs. Bravest (deathmatch)

Finest vs. Bravest 2 (capture)

And threw together these:

1_0.jpg

Trash Collection

Budget cuts forecast that it's going to rain pink slips. Grab the most trash to save your job.

1_0.jpg

Loopy-Doopy Pie Chase

Things get messy in Mirror Park as clowns take over the streets.

• Like 2

Ghost will be a lifeguard with me. We have all our gear and are ready to go save some lives or pretend to while ghost just gives 'mouth-to-mouth' to all the attractive girls - no matter if they are in need of it or not.

Ghost will be a lifeguard with me. We have all our gear and are ready to go save some lives or pretend to while ghost just gives 'mouth-to-mouth' to all the attractive girls - no matter if they are in need of it or not.

LOL, I honestly don't know what to say. Yes we have all the gear. Was going to join a crew for there life guards logo but don't know how to keep it afterwards. I got an idea for a photo we can do mercy.

Where are we going to meet this evening? City hall?

Do you have the lifeguard quad? Switzerland or Austria parachute bag? Red Seashark? The details make it!

if we have the time, we need to snap pics of each of us in our working environment... we'll do a group pic somewhere, but i like the idea of taking a pic at the beach with the lifeguards, at the farm with me and dio, at the IAA building w/ kuz, etc...

EDIT: dup outside the maze bank arena :lol:...

Okay so a while ago, one of us made a rooftop deathmatch where one team was on the IAA building and another team was on the FIB building. Both teams were armed with snipers and I think RPGs.

Does anyone remember what the name of that was or at least who made it?

Yeah that could work if there is a white coat, just wear a blue top and trousers for scrubs.

Ummm... If it isn't being done yet you could dress as a cop, brown vest shirt, black trousers with beige stripe.

Unmmmm... Could always join someone else, so be a farmer or lumberjack with the other two...

Or a gigalo (male prostitute) because doug would be loaded doing that ;)

that match was created by dupzor... can't remember what it was called... also, like i said in the OP, if you can't think of a job to dress as, dress like you're a stock broker or work for a law firm... wear a nice suit... doug could be a CEO...

Yeah that could work if there is a white coat, just wear a blue top and trousers for scrubs.

Ummm... If it isn't being done yet you could dress as a cop, brown vest shirt, black trousers with beige stripe.

Unmmmm... Could always join someone else, so be a farmer or lumberjack with the other two...

Or a gigalo (male prostitute) because doug would be loaded doing that ;)

Hmm, a Dougalo you say? Tempting...Could a retired Rockstar be an option?