Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 1 (PS3)

Jesus, we spend way too much time together, i think we should have a break. Maybe we'll appreciate each other more? It's for the best...

QUIT MOANING BITCHES AND ENJOY WHAT GOD (R*) GAVE YOU!!1

• Like 1

I think everyone here knows my driving is a little erratic at times, and I don't try to hit anyone sometimes, as bones said it can't be helped.

If someone hits me then so be it, it's a game and I don't really take it too seriously unless someone else decides to.

i don't care since i get taken out all the time... shit happens, if i hit you, i hit you... i am done caring in that aspect... you guys put too much stock into this "clean racing" when that hardly ever is the case... the only way to actually have a "clean" race is non-contact... otherwise, contact will happen... you guys that run at the front of pack have no idea what we're talking about...

and yes, at that point, when i said that, it was probably our 3rd playlist, it was late at night, i was probably drunk, and i was in a don't give a fuck anymore mood... i am too used to being taken out in races, so i just don't care... i am not about to go out of my way to avoid a collision anymore is what i am saying... i'm tired of being good guy adam, it's gotten me nowhere in races...

• Like 1

Jesus, we spend way too much time together, i think we should have a break. Maybe we'll appreciate each other more? It's for the best...

lol, ya know we're 'family' when.....lmao!

brothers and sister's, bickering away. All is normal in this world....

hahahahaha

icon11.gif

that makes a little more sense but still. im gonna keep it in mind next time im passing you.

anyways, the capture creator is fucked so i wont be making more jobs for this playlist. i saved the fuckin job. not that i reload it i cant play any vehicles down. even capture vehicles.

i'd adivse everyone to avoid the gta capture's. making those have been fucked for awhile.

We should try non-contact for all races this Monday. I think it makes sense when we have a huge lobby, unless jostling goes with a particular job's design.

Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

#Kuziepooh - age 15

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:blush:

icon11.gif

lmfao that's the real life counterpart to your online character

YUP! :lol:

Aw I'm out of likes. But love it, it is so his character *stalks him* :D

• Like 1

I think we all need to ask ourselves whether or not we're really competing or just trying to have fun.

I thought we got pass this "you took me out shit".

• Like 2

Not that Kuz noticed, he was always a mile ahead of everyone else. Now people try and take everyone out at the start to get a lead, but it ends up backfiring and they end up inside a light pole with 5 other people behind them being blocked.

Really? I've been in the back before several times. I notice how fucking clustered it is, but I've never seen ppl intentional try to take eachother out. I just try to weave between all that shit and get away from it, which I often do. Shit maybe you guys in the back aren't just "bad drivers" :lol:

Plus It's not often that I'm that far ahead of DiO, KILL, bmx and alike. We deal with shit up front too.

that first turn in every single race determines the rest of the field for the most part... that's the one thing that pisses me off about races in this game... the first turn rewards those just behind, and the people at the front are usually screwed...

If i make it out of the initial lineup infront,it usually ends on th first corner where i take the right driving line, and the person behind me shunts me into a barrier or off a cliff, and i spend the rest of the race trying to climb from last back to around 4th-3rd...

95% of the time the bumping is unintentional. I get taken out all the time (and spin myself out just as often). The only times it's felt maliciously deliberate as been with bigboss, Hardsauce or Jizzy.

I don't see the point of complaining about it when non-contact is an available option. Sometimes, the clusterfuck pileups are hilarious. Other times, it sucks to get bumped off course and drop to the back part of the pack when you were doing okay.