Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 1 (PS3)

you're not banned in my books, massacre... i saw it coming, i knew it was gonna happen, i mentioned it a few times prior... my only regret was not getting out and shooting you first :lol:... bigboss is ok for the most part, he's just not fun to race with... i got nothing against the usual shit that happens, just only when we're trying to organize something...

My whole point is why keep inviting someone like bigboss back if he's known for blowing us up or shit like that? I don't wanna make awhole deal out of it just curious.

your just a racist cracker weev

• Like 2

icon11.gif

I did apologize. It would be very petty to hold a grudge.

Oh i dont. ill just be killing you a bit next time ur around. thats all

we all got big boss pretty good when he fucked all our cars the one time.

he's just not fun to race with...

says the guy who spun me out on East LS GP and said I dont care anymore im going to fuck everyone up

lmfao

icon11.gif

I already said I wouldn't bother with any more events, so, private session, sometime?

icon11.gif

says the guy who spun me out on East LS GP and said I dont care anymore im going to fuck everyone up

lmfao

yea well, i was only just starting to adopt that idea since i am a bad driver anyways... bigboss was born with it, molded by it...

He didn't learn how to race cleanly until he was already lvl 120 and even then it was nothing to him but boring.

Also, shut up, Weeeev. No one said Massacre was banned. His reputation points just dropped a little, that's all.

icon11.gif

lmfao

haha dont fuck with ayreon he makes notes of it ...

Massy didnt kill the entire lobby. I lived.

Just most if the lobby....lol

Who was it that blew up everyone's cars with the gasoline? Then it was blamed on ghost, think that killed almost the same amount and everyone's cars and ghost had to pay for it :/ was pretty funny though!

Fitty, bOnEs. Link yeeer jeeeerbs!!1!

Massy didnt kill the entire lobby. I lived.

Just most if the lobby....lol

Same here.

icon11.gif

lmfao

haha dont fuck with ayreon he makes notes of it ...

so do you :lol:...

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

lmfao

yea well, i was only just starting to adopt that idea since i am a bad driver anyways... bigboss was born with it, molded by it...

still a cheap shot when the rest of us are trying to race clean.

it's ok. bmx is right. i wrote it down lmfao.

i don't care about winning anymore... kuz wins everything anyways...

Just so I can bring it up again ... Hard sauce won the last one not kuz ... Haha kuz!!

i like how ppl are complaining about one another, when pretty much all of ya's, 2-3 exceptions, ARE dirty racers. I've been taken out by every person who's complained about someone else here.

and ya wonder why i refuse any race with collisions on when there's more than 4 ppl racing.

comical.

• Like 2

i like how ppl are complaining about one another, when pretty much all of ya's, 2-3 exceptions, ARE dirty racers. I've been taken out by every person who's complained about someone else here.

and ya wonder why i refuse any race with collisions on when there's more than 4 ppl racing.

comical.

yup... don't want to randomly get taken out? put it on non-contact then... oh wait? you guys don't like non-contact? well, don't complain if someone gives you a love tap then... dems da breaks of racing... it's been like this since last october... you can think it's vicious or not, but there's only 2 people that i know that race dirty... it's hardsauce and bigboss... the rest of us are just trying to race...

• Like 1

That what ppl say but as you know, I dont give a shit what ppl say, lmao. Until they add real car damage or real physics ill disagree. I dont understand that statement especially with all the whining about dirty racin. I LOVE racing games. This game dont do it right and that is my problem. You race completely different when car damage effects car performance. Thats the only racing I really enjoy. Meh, wadda'ya do eh.

icon11.gif

i don't care about winning anymore... kuz wins everything anyways...

i dont see how you not winning has anything to do with purposely fucking other people up. I get my fair share of wins. i wont if people fuck me up every corner.

also, i do race clean, i am just a crappy racer so i do bump into people occasionally... so what... it's a game, it's not like i am putting you into the hospital for weeks...

you made it sound like it was on purpose

i dont mind accidents. I asked if it was on purpose lol. all you said is you dont care so i assumed it wasnt