Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

Your custom numberplate

mine is otiz420. ipod touch ftw! still no app for the samsung tho....

didn't realize you could have 8 spaces or i'da left a space between. looks kinda odd on the plate. here it's only 7 spaces.

i noticed too that the online won't pick up my plate.....

Mine is DuPz0r in the app, but i don't see any changes in the game... V or Online. Do you have to go to LS Customs or something?

You have to buy the custom plate in LS Customs in GTA V. In GTAO I didn't find this option in LS Customs.

Mine is simply "Handsome." -I downloaded the iFruit app as soon as it came out to snag this tag.-

<_<

So it was you who took that. The app said I had it, receipt and everything, then it went belly up, and when I went to check it again later, it said someone else had already taken it. Bloody glitches.

I had to settle for H4ndsome, although I wish I'd gone for just HBW now.

Mine is DuPz0r in the app, but i don't see any changes in the game... V or Online. Do you have to go to LS Customs or something?

You have to buy the custom plate in LS Customs in GTA V. In GTAO I didn't find this option in LS Customs.

Yep. I was disappointed to see that I can't get my custom plate online, and frankly it makes no sense. Hopefully yet another glitch they aim to work out in the future.

• Like 1

Yep. I was disappointed to see that I can't get my custom plate online, and frankly it makes no sense. Hopefully yet another glitch they aim to work out in the future.

Somehow its working in my online right now.

Mine is simply "Handsome." -I downloaded the iFruit app as soon as it came out to snag this tag.-

<_<

So it was you who took that. The app said I had it, receipt and everything, then it went belly up, and when I went to check it again later, it said someone else had already taken it. Bloody glitches.

I had to settle for H4ndsome, although I wish I'd gone for just HBW now.

I'm sorry! >.<

Had to do it, though.

But, hey, you should add me if you have xbox live.

We can be two handsome mofo's tearin' shit up!