Massacre

Things you witness when switching characters

I've found Trevor pulling out a kidney stone, looking at it disbelief, then wiping it on the wall....

Are u talking about where he's in the bathroom of his trailer? To me it looked like he was beating off and grunting haha. I was just like this is awkward.

not quite a character switching thing, but if you just had the scooter-brothers thing with Trevor and bump into another scooter driver while in a car, Trevor yells something like "we go on a scooter journey together"

I switched to Trevor to find him in front of a muscled meathead at the beach gym, casually suggesting that maybe he would show Trevor his pecker. Needless to say, the meathead and his cronies didn't like that much and three of them threatened to beat Trevor up. It was pretty easy to outrun them. :lol: Trevor's got a broad sexuality spectrum, it would be refreshing if he wasn't also a complete sociopath.

Why would you run? The last time I went to Muscle Beach as Trevor I was running after them with a hammer, while they where running everywhere screaming like little girls. :D

The last time I switched to Trevor he was chasing some guy on a golf course, saying something like; "All I want is for someone to hold me, that's all". After which I chased the guy down and bashed his head in with a hammer..................... because that's what Trevor would of done, isn't it?

Funniest moment was Trevor at the beach gym asking a big black building to prove it wasn't a sock in his shorts.

Best glitch was when I switched to Mike, and he's driving a boat in the Alamo Sea. I switch back to Franklin for a bit (forgot to do something), and then go back to Mike. He's driving that red rental sedan he had for a bit, still in the Alamo Sea, as if it was the boat...

Michael walking out of an appartment lot saying something like "I can't do this it's wrong"

same scene, same house, same cloths, new lyrics: nope, my dick might fall off.

sounds like the significant other inside the motel does this professionally... or is trevor...

My favorite one as Trevor was switching to find him waking up, laying on the Railroad tracks with a speeding train approaching. Forgot exactly what he said. I also keep finding Michael walking by a bunch of hookers, telling them he couldn't, because he was married. What I wonder... is why he parked his car right by there, just to tell them that, no, he was married...

EDIT:

Just recently switched to Trevor (In my broken, broken game), being chased down Olympic Freeway in his Truck, by a bunch of cops. He had a two-star wanted level.

just when i think i've seen them all, i switch to trevor and he's riding in his truck trying to pass 3 bicyclists hogging the road... he's shouting at them so i run them all over... he must of liked that because he went on some rant about entitlement of the road and france :lol:...

• Like 3

Ive went to Michael's house as Franklin and switched to Michael to find Franklin outside the gate. Frank offered to hang out, which I declined, and I proceeded to follow him as he walked away. Frank kept telling me to stop being creepy and as I kept following, he turned around and punched Michael, sending me to the hospital.

Warmed my heart to see this.

After the story, when Mike and Amanda have patched things up, they're lying in bed. Michael sits up and she puts an arm around him in her sleep. He peels her arm off of him and bids her goodnight.

*bump*

Trevor, swimming underwater in the middle of the Alamo Sea in his white T-shirt and jeans. My cousin witnessed this spectacle and burst into hysterical laughter.

*triple post*

Trevor was enjoying the fruits of Chef's lab in his trailer. The crank actually affected gameplay -- light perception was heightened to give a "washed-out" look and sounds had a distinct echo.