luH7js89zkyll_YcE3TVVQ_0_0.jpg

Dat Muds...

6Ow0pQF4akG9GZsyOqaatw_0_0.jpg

The soon to be Dusty Sabre.

q2Z-ApWbOUiy7RjD8Jjufg_0_0.jpg

The Power House lineup.

LxXhJHbhhUCZoiSKml5aow_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

met up with my photo buddy, incredible B)... that's why i didn't join you guys...

ur gonna have to tell incredible to get over her shyness and just join in with us. no reason we all cant take pics together

• Like 4

tell her we are not actually as fucked up as we first appear...

....ya I know you might not like lying like that but it'll work untill we can corrupt her mind like we do with all new members

• Like 3

Maybe try the Big Bang theory thing - gradually introduce her to us. Choose a couple of the less crazy people to introduce her to first and graduate to the craziest.

wonder how that list would go lol

• Like 1

Maybe try the Big Bang theory thing - gradually introduce her to us. Choose a couple of the less crazy people to introduce her to first and graduate to the craziest.

wonder how that list would go lol

Well that excludes ace, Dio, dups, double for me (to the point where I shouldn't even be online), goose, big boss, bmx, wait the hell with make the list it's everyone. Perhaps she should play with bones and you. Girls generally build confidence in each other. Then when gta girl is on ps4 we get her involved to continue building her confidence. Then in 3 years introduce her to the rest and then finally in 1,000,000,000,000 years introduce her to me. I could take her flying with UFO/jet pack as we might have found it by then.

• Like 1

It would be fun if she joined the group, but I also understand if she and bOnEs prefer to do their own thing. Mondays can feel like herding cats, and it's easier to do photos in a smaller lobby.

It would be fun if she joined the group, but I also understand if she and bOnEs prefer to do their own thing. Mondays can feel like herding cats, and it's easier to do photos in a smaller lobby.

yea i'm not gonna push her into joining us... she keeps a pretty random schedule, and i am not sure if she's interested in a big group meet on our scale... she's one of those that spent most of their time playing by themselves, until one day, i asked her if she wanted to hang out and take pics... i don't even think she uses the mic for the other people she occasionally hangs out with, just me...

our crew might be a bit much :lol:... i almost got her into one of sessions a few months back... but maybe trying in smaller groups would be better... she was in a session with dup about a month ago, but we were in sandy shores getting a voodoo while dup was waiting on me to set up his ryder pic :lol:...

Sounds like a pretty cute bond you have there, bonesy.

She best not get in the way of Bonegrl though - I don't know this girl, can't ship that ;)

• Like 2

Here you are DIO:-

2hgbc44.jpg

300wf4o.jpg

When i was looking at these pictures it seems like the quality has been dropped. They seem to be more compressed.

Not Pano:-

pUnZTb_UPEWuz4Zz3bnSTg_0_0.jpg

03-v9RLpgUasPhrq4zj57w_0_0.jpg

Here is some more from the strip club. Is it me or the images are a lot more darker than last gen?

2dmh8vo.jpg

t50rbk.jpg

9qxrhu.jpg

2rgchtx.jpg

Turn away now your going to notice something about fufu

2nk0t1x.jpg

ir001d.jpg

Thats right she is a man!!!!!! OMG

rivzi8.jpg

2lkqtkk.jpg

bhm5wj.jpg

Last one i think this eve

P.s the last few i post edited as they were too dark

• Like 4

I remember Massacre posted about how npc's would spawn inside Tequi-la-la, despite the fact it was only accessible in that one mission, so I decided to check it out for myself. Here are some pics I snapped inside:

OjiO7W.jpg

People hanging out and dancing

pfLBQ8.jpg

Trevor gets a stage selfie

odQQyH.jpg

Most people left after Trevor began to sing

sS3r31.jpg

They headed to the pool room in the basement :(

I'll post a video in the other topic.

• Like 4