SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Yeah, I saw you in Revelations the other day - it might be my fav of the bunch. III is fun too, but completely different of course.

I'm going to keep trophy whoring and working on 100% stuff...and then I think it'll be back to Fallout 3 until I can afford next-gen.

That would be fun, but I don't think my laptop could take it, it would just cry and then crash.

Let me know if you end up trying any of the AC multiplayer stuff, I could always join you there if you want to give it a go. (I have all of them up to and including AC III.)

Stuff from past month...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^One little blood puddle made all this mess...

0_0.jpg

^Office Macarena?

0_0.jpg

^I wanted to take a nice pic of some guys fishing in the Alamo Sea but everytime I tried to save it I would get "could not connect to social club blah blah blah". Pissed me off. This was good enough.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^This worked out perfectly on accident.

0_0.jpg

cliche.

• Like 4

I was having a i suk d!ck with someone about the snapmatic for next gen and we agreed that the pics should have been 720p instead of the shitty low res they are now. Our i suk d!ck concluded that the were just trying to save storage space.