NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

apparently there's discounts on a bunch of stuff (cars/boats/planes/mods, incl. benny's), and according to yan it'll run thru march 31st... and there's a t-shirt to unlock today by logging in... i assume there'll be one unlocked saturday and sunday as well...

rcokstar will let us know of the full scope here in the next hour or so i'm sure ;)...

UPDATE: nevermind, it's just i'll gotten gains stuff :rolleyes:...

actual_1458908373.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52591/ill-gotten-gains-week-unlock-an-exclusive-gta-online

The only way they're getting more money from me for a lowrider is if they release the Lost version of the Slamvan, with the covered bed.

Considered buying a Donk, just so I could use off-road tires and Mad Max the thing, but it couldn't possibly be faster or handle better than my Brawler.

• Like 1

it's actually pretty decent off road... and rockstar missed an opportunity with the slamvan... i don't know why they didn't add an option to put the lost slamvan back on the truck... unless the models are completely different, i don't understand why they didn't do that...

• Like 1

I want to upgrade my Sabre but not with fucking hydraulics, it's not a lowrider - I feel the same about the Buccaneer to an extent. Definitely won't be getting the Minivan, I sold my Moonbeam not so long ago because I hated the sight of it.

• Like 2

I spend a lot of money on the custom buccaneer, when the update came out with the custom banshee, is sold the buccaneer and bought the custom banshee and spend all my money on it.

I now only have around 100k, I don't want to sell my banshee because its my only "super"car. But I don't like it and it drives like shit.

I used to have a lot of money but i bought and sold alot of cars and you can only sell a "premium" car with loss, so eventually you are left without money.

I really want some cash for future updates because without money GTA ONLINE becomes really boring, R* is bringing updates but i can't afford them.

Does anyone know good ways to earn GTA$, my friends don't play GTA anymore and doing heists with random players is nearly impossible.

Pls.

I just grind Trash Talk and grab a gang peyote to sell from the vagos turf while doing it, they won't attack you during the mission and you can't get a bounty. Mission pays 23k ish if you take long enough getting the car and peyote sells for 12k. Its not that profitable and gets mind numbingly boring though.

I sold my T20 as I don't really like it any more, I much prefer the Osiris. I bought an Adder with the cash and upgraded my Sabre Custom a bit. The Adder has become so rare and that's why I like it, every motherfucker has a T20. It's the same reason I sold my Zentorno long ago, although the Zentorno is ugly as fuck too which was good enough reason for getting rid of it.

Also if you're on PS4 the community on here is fairly active, sure someone will join you for heists etc.

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 1

It's amazing to think of the money i've wasted buying, modding, then selling cars in the past.

I had the Zentorno, T20, Vacca, Buffalo Sport, Schafter, a rusty Rebel, the custom Moonbeam and many others I can't even remember. Then there's the cars i've sold due to not having enough garage space only for R* to release a fourth garage, then i've gone out and got again.

I've said it before and it'll never happen but it would be good if there was an ebay type website in GTAO where you could upload your cars to so people can bid to buy them, if the car is popular you could make up to the amount its worth back or maybe more, or you could only get one bidder and only get $2000 for your T20. :D

I don't see what the point would be in selling modded cars, when they can spawn money bags with a single button press. Seems like that would be less about making money and more about taking money from other players, which modders can also do easily.

• Like 1

A market where you can sell your car or buy one would be pretty cool!

People that are looking for a fully upgraded car can pay less while the seller gets more than if he would sell it at LSC.

But there should be downsides aswell, things like,

-Your car will appear on the market after 12h for example, so that people will have to choose between "quick cash" or "long wait"

- There should be a minimum and maximum price of a car so the market stays balanced instead of everyone having zentorno's and T20's because some hackers sell them for 1k or something for fun.

Or maybe an option to rent a car?

Or maybe an option to rent a car?

there used to be that option, it was called single player... you could go to one of the character's 4 car garages and select from all the new DLC rides... but they did away with that on newgen to force you into buying vehicles before you get to try them, forcing you to spend money on something you might not like... it's kind of a shady tactic by them... now the best way is to go into the creator and test drive the cars...

I tend to go more on the look of a car rather than straight performance. I think i'm the only person who doesn't have tacky neons on every single car they own.