JamieMilne

First Hands On Preview

The stubble is good for Michael, can't wait for this game. But the ign article does have some early game spoilers in regards to missions.

If you put it that way, so did the other previews. And the Gameplay trailer...

Destroyed Liquor sign behind Michael?

And...

The police are more intelligent than LCPD. They took out the player from afar. NPC's respond differently to carjackings. Interesting.

Wow. The night shot behind the Vinewood sign looking down onto the city is awesome

Edit: Finished reading the article just now, and even though it did spoil a few things, I don't care. This game looks to be the best GTA ever and put San Andreas to shame.

• Like 2

Looks sick I like the sound of the biker mission

I would learn how to use the spoiler tag since there's a lot of members that don't want any secrets of missions etc.

Wow. The night shot behind the Vinewood sign looking down onto the city is awesome

Edit: Finished reading the article just now, and even though it did spoil a few things, I don't care. This game looks to be the best GTA ever and put San Andreas to shame.

Nothing,will ever put san andreas to shame.

• Like 1

Um no. This game will put any game to shame.

• Like 7

Um no. This game will put any game to shame.

It will be better i agree but nothing puts SA to shame.

• Like 1

For the time they really were not that bad. we are just spoiled by this generation.

SA will always be a classic and I will always enjoy going back and playing it.

The Cops sound like they're a lot tougher than they were in GTA lV.

And this makes me wonder, is this a good thing or a bad thing? ( gameplay wise )

i was playing iv yesterday so it might be a bad thing.