I messaged EB games, Australian version of Gamestop, about the Collectors Edition a few hours after the announcement and apparently they were sold out. Looks like I'm getting Special Edition.

*sigh

Fair enough. It wasn't even advertised on their website. Unless they called customers to offer it to them I don't see how they could have "sold out".

Well that's why I messaged them. I couldn't find it on their site. I'm guessing most people they contacted who had pre-ordered already upgraded.

Does the Warehouse have infinite supply of the CE?

Probably not. They might possibly have an infinite supply right now so that everybody that wants one that can't get one can get pre-ordered. Worst case scenario is it goes on backorder and they just ship you the game and everything else out later. If you want the CE or SE and they're sold out I suggest pre-order it from the warehouse. I received my Special Edition of GTA IV on release date when UPS ran, now I was worried I wouldn't have received it on launch, I couldn't sit still from the anxiety.

FYI Gunsmith. Rockstar Warehouse is located a few miles North of Cincinnati ;)

• Like 1

Pre ordered the CE last night around midnight from the warehouse, couldnt sleep so I said f*ck it and bought it. haven't purchased anything for myself in awhile anyways, just have to make sure I remember to have that money come September. It may take a week but that's why I'm going to take an extra day off of work. A three day weekend, my girl already knows not to bother me then so I'm all set. If I have some extra dough I may buy an extra and maybe hold a contest.

The GTA V collectors edition extras is kind of weak. I think that the developers of Saints Row 4 had a brilliant idea with this collectors edition process that i think should be implemented whenever a game company has collectors editions. They thought of a big list of items to include with it then allowed the consumers to go online and vote for their favorite 5 items..the 5 highest vote getting items become the official collectors edition package. Check it out below:

"Are you planning to buy the Collector's Edition of Saints Row 4? If so, publisher Deep Silver wants your help. They're letting gamers determine the contents of the bundle through a survey.

Saints Row 4 begins with the leader of the Third Street Saints being elected president. As such, many of the possible CE extras have a presidential theme. Examples include campaign gear, a presidential briefcase with a "kinky handcuff," or a presidential coin.

The rest of the possible extras are a diverse lot. Standard CE staples like an artbook and world map are up for a vote, as are more bizarre offerings like a voice augmentation device and a dubstep doomsday button. Surprisingly, a giant purple dildo isn't one of the options. Here's the full list of options that you can rank from 1 to 5 on the survey:

• Saints Row T-shirt - "Department of Homeland Saintcurity"
  • Saints2013 Presidential campaign gear (Pins, hats, Saint Car Flags)
  • Voice augmentation device / auto-tune device
  • Pierce, Shaundi, or other Saint Figurine
  • Presidential Briefcase with kinky handcuff and key
  • Dubstep Doomsday Button
  • Functional (not deadly!) in-game weapon replica
  • Johnny Gat Memorial Statue
  • Saint's Bazooka themed Poster Tube
  • "Eagle Jet" RC Helicopter
  • Tie and Tie Bar, Money Clip
  • Sealed Classified Book with Artwork (Concept Artbook)
  • Steelbook
  • Whitehouse "Security" download card
  • President Seal and/or Coin
  • Cloth World Map
  • Saint Belt Buckle
  • Wood Cigar box
  • Ridiculously amazing glass display case with lights?

Deep Silver previously let fan votes on the contents of Dead Island Riptide's Rigor Mortis Edition. I'm surprised publishers don't release surveys like this on a regular basis. It could spare them the embarrassment of trying to sell a collector's edition no one wants, like a bundle with a bloody set of rubber boobs."

Source: http://www.cinemable...ildo-53801.html

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with Grand Theft Auto V? Unless you're comparing the two copied and pasted a bunch of information and then forgot to give your opinion/statements.

Also I will take a set of rubber breats, my cock needs something new to demolish.

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with Grand Theft Auto V? Unless you're comparing the two copied and pasted a bunch of information and then forgot to give your opinion/statements.

Also I will take a set of rubber breats, my cock needs something new to demolish.

Its about a cool way companies (like Rockstar) can put together great collectors edition packages without a bunch of bullshit ppl dont really want. Thought that was obvious..I dont care about weak Saints Row 4 as a game. But, all you probably noticed was the words "rubber boobs" anyway. And yes, the bold words are mine but the article was copied and pasted.

Probably not. They might possibly have an infinite supply right now so that everybody that wants one that can't get one can get pre-ordered. Worst case scenario is it goes on backorder and they just ship you the game and everything else out later. If you want the CE or SE and they're sold out I suggest pre-order it from the warehouse. I received my Special Edition of GTA IV on release date when UPS ran, now I was worried I wouldn't have received it on launch, I couldn't sit still from the anxiety.

Thanks for all of the information, Con. Unfortunately, sufficient personal monies to buy either of the advanced editions can't be guaranteed now or in September. I'd rather pre-order when I have enough to be absolutely sure than have to downgrade later. Either way, I really need to hurry my ass up. Again, thanks a lot Con. (Y)

Few miles north, eh...? *strokes chin*

Few miles north, eh...? *strokes chin*

Time to plan a heist, Gunny - if you get caught, just say you were getting into the spirit of the game...

• Like 3

Thanks for the email and for your interest in the GTAV Collector’s Edition. The Warehouse does indeed have a limited amount of stock of the GTAV Collector’s Edition, so we recommend you get your pre-order in soon if you want to guarantee getting your hands on one.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Rockstar Games

Sheeeit.

i wish the blimp could have been as big as the hindenburg! that would have been cool because it would have been a massive thing to hang out in and snip, drop sticky bombs from.

It wouldn't be cool, however, to be taking in the sights over Blaine County and realize that the bow is grinding against the fucking Vinewood sign.

i wish the blimp could have been as big as the hindenburg! that would have been cool because it would have been a massive thing to hang out in and snip, drop sticky bombs from.

I don't get why everyone is so excited by the stupid Blimp.

It's top speed is probably only going to be about 5 m/h. So it's going to end up being very slow and sluggish.

And if you decide to start dropping grenades on peds below, or maybe start sniping them. And you eventually get enough Stars for Law Enforcement too start sending choppers, you're screwed. Because unless the Blimp is armour plated, it's not going to take much to be destroyed. Or have enough speed too get away from the Cops.

This also makes me think about another aerial vehicle. The 'Fighter Jet'.

If there is no Military at 5 Stars, how are the police and other law enforcement going stop you if you're in a Fighter Jet? The best Aerial Vehicle that they will have will be unarmed helicopters...

• Like 1

You missed a bit of his statement, LEU. Granted, lack of military is unconfirmed, but still.

If there is no Military at 5 Stars, how are the police and other law enforcement going stop you if you're in a Fighter Jet? The best Aerial Vehicle that they will have will be unarmed helicopters...

I should have worded it better. What I meant was I seriously doubt we'll be able to get a jet and fly around with that high of a wanted level without some kind of threat from other jets. That would be too easy. Like taking nuts from a squirrel.

I do not even understand why they would drop from 6 to 5 stars. it seems completely random. They must have something up their sleeves. maybe the military operates outside the wanted system? they only go after you under cretin circumstances, like when you steal a jet.

• Like 1

I do not even understand why they would drop from 6 to 5 stars. it seems completely random. They must have something up their sleeves. maybe the military operates outside the wanted system? they only go after you under certain circumstances, like when you steal a jet.

I was thinking something similar...