PS4 supports used games! Confirmed!

- Trade in

- Sell

- Lend

- Doesn't need to be online to play

And other digs at Xbox.

:D

Best part of the day.

Anyone find out anything more about online multiplayer being exclusive to Plus? They were kind of vague about it.

The console looks great ~

BMcVkQcCIAEHZEm.jpg

9012525050_22e7a363b7_z.jpg

9012525558_2ce99f1881_z.jpg

~ There are no additional fees for trading in old PS4 games

~ You are free to sell your games or lend them to your friends

~ It doesn't require an internet connection in order to play ( while the Xbox has to check every 24 hours/ and if it doesn't you are locked out of even playing single player games ).

~ Your PS Plus Subscription carries over to the PS4, and will cover the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. All of this will cost less then $5 a month. PS Plus is mandatory but is very cheap for what you get in return ( all the free games ), and is definitely much better then an Xbox Gold subscription.

~ It only costs $399.00 US Dollars ( 349.00 Pounds ) compared to the Xbox One which costs $499.00 US Dollars.

It looks like the war has been won. And the PS4 has returned the crown of console gaming back to Sony... :D

• Like 1

yea, i thought i got the vibe that PS+ was important to online gaming too... thankfully their online subscription is far more robust than xbox... what was their first free "rip off the PS+ idea" game? AC2 and some other old as shit game? come on, uncharted 3 will be free tomorrow...

• Like 1

I'm extremely confident in the PS4, and with that price, I don't need to be so picky about what games are out before I buy it. I'm thinking once I have the money to spare, I'll set it aside, then buy the PS4 when Second Son is out and I'm not hopelessly addicted to GTA V anymore.

Well, well, well. The Australian PS4 will cost $549. That is gay. We pay $150 more than the US when our dollar is dropping below parity. It will cost me $499 because I already pre-ordered. :luis:

By comparison, the XB1 will cost $599 here, which is a only $100 more than the US.

Damn money whores.

Microsoft fucked up :lol:

Won't be pre-ordering the PS4 - will be too busy with GTA V and I want a new TV first - but I'll have one eventually. I'll be sticking an SSD in that bitch, too.

• Like 1

I love how Sony deliberately targeted the flaws of the Xbox One, and fixed them.

Anybody got the specs for the PS4? I know they're already better than the Xbox One, but perhaps they released some new info in the conference that I didn't see.

Some sources are saying that the eyetoy/camera does not come with the $399/£349 price tag. And that you have to buy it separately. If it's correct, then good. I'm glad they gave us the option. I don't need that shit. And it's made the PS4 cheaper!

Some new images of the system:

eLRpLdZ.jpg

RjJLIoF.jpg

NPdPA0v.jpg

fIkJDQm.jpg

vEfv5oJ.jpg

QaVIUS3.jpg

t2xmrSr.jpg

F6RSMqS.jpg

• Like 2