Pothatuu

Dynamic Pedestrians - What would impress you?

I want the street preachers to come back they have the craziest dialogue in the game IMO. And in RDR I always love stumbling out drunk from the saloon to start harassing the actual Preacher.

"Hey you! Yeah you! You not goin' to hell!! You livin' innit!!" Man I'd love to tie one of them up and drive everywhere with him preaching in the back seat.

• Like 2

I want the street preachers to come back they have the craziest dialogue in the game IMO. And in RDR I always love stumbling out drunk from the saloon to start harassing the actual Preacher.

"Hey you! Yeah you! You not goin' to hell!! You livin' innit!!" Man I'd love to tie one of them up and drive everywhere with him preaching in the back seat.

Then shove him into a pond with alligators, beat him with a bat and let the alligators eat him alive.

I doubt we'll see the kind of depth that has been suggested here, but I would love it if you could trail a random ped around and see them go about their lives, or find an isolated farm and one day pick off a farmhand, watch the police show up, see the farmer and farm works grieve, wait a few days and then do the same thing, only this tme its the famers wife, watch again and then set fire to his truck, you know, like your own private psychological war :ph34r:

I'd also love to see whores servicing clients in alleys and cars, so we can shake them down by posing as cops

Would also be cool if whilst robbing a store one of the customers in there was an off duty/plainclothes cop and starts shooting at you, same with commiting crimes in the street, but plainclothes cops would have a "tell", such as talking into their collars, cuffs or brown bags :)

I doubt we'll see the kind of depth that has been suggested here, but I would love it if you could trail a random ped around and see them go about their lives, or find an isolated farm and one day pick off a farmhand, watch the police show up, see the farmer and farm works grieve, wait a few days and then do the same thing, only this tme its the famers wife, watch again and then set fire to his truck, you know, like your own private psychological war :ph34r:

I'd also love to see whores servicing clients in alleys and cars, so we can shake them down by posing as cops

Would also be cool if whilst robbing a store one of the customers in there was an off duty/plainclothes cop and starts shooting at you, same with commiting crimes in the street, but plainclothes cops would have a "tell", such as talking into their collars, cuffs or brown bags :)

Ah, I like the idea of plainclothes cops, would make crime that much more realistic and fun.

I like the plaincloths idea, and uniformed officers driving their personal vehicles to and from the police station maybe?? Imagine seeing a car you like, walking up to it and opening the door, only to see a cop with his glock pointed at your face..

Following the idea that every person you see on the streets has his own story (going to work and stuff), that could be possible.

And absolutely awesome! Just seeing how in the morning people get on the bus, maybe going to the industrial part of LS, and in the afternoon return to their homes and go eating, sleeping, sporting.

Intredasting words from Rockstar:

y1Fpy.jpg

4Ct1s.jpg

Reading this sort of deflates my hopes to see crowds of people on the streets, in the malls, and on the boardwalks. :(

Also, here are some interesting words on random encounters and dynamic events:

CCngM.jpg

01NUy.jpg

• Like 1

y1Fpy.jpg

4Ct1s.jpg

Reading this sort of deflates my hopes to see crowds of people on the streets, in the malls, and on the boardwalks. :(

Also, here are some interesting words on random encounters and dynamic events:

CCngM.jpg

01NUy.jpg

Nice find! I like the sound of a sea of dead bodies and helping stranded travellers. All very intredasting. Very intredasting indeed.

- A hysteric woman attacking her boyfriend

- A dog attacking a mailman

- Fistfights between gangs in the streets

- An abusive husband yelling at his wife

- Someone stealing a bike and putting it in the back of a van

- Drunk people around bars, trying to pick fights with you or throwing up on your shoes

- Someone pick pocketing people

- Tourists taking pictures of buildings

- People playing sports at the beach, sunbathing, swimming, ...

- Someone drowning in the sea

Imagine being able to interfere in all these encounters, just think about the possibilities !

• Like 1

- Drunk people around bars, trying to pick fights with you or throwing up on your shoes

Imagine being able to interfere in all these encounters, just think about the possibilities !

Well it has been said we can nab purse snatchers for one thing, also watching a dog chase a mailman would be a really nice touch. :lol:

what would catch my atention is if you have a neighbor and the guy has a wife and kids and in the morning the kid goes to school and then you see the guy kiss/hug his wife and leave . then maybe say at nght you can see him drive up his drive way and head on home :D now that would catch my atention :)

or you walk by a house and hear dogs barking or people argueing that would be nice

what would catch my atention is if you have a neighbor and the guy has a wife and kids and in the morning the kid goes to school and then you see the guy kiss/hug his wife and leave . then maybe say at nght you can see him drive up his drive way and head on home :D now that would catch my atention :)

or you walk by a house and hear dogs barking or people argueing that would be nice

I stopped at "kids" considering they don't have kids in GTA....

• Like 2

i would welcome the addition though. but then you would have all of those parents who would say that it would it is a bad influence/murder simulator on their kids and would inspire more school shootings, even though the game would be rated M.

• Like 1

y1Fpy.jpg

4Ct1s.jpg

I do not think they were saying we will never see crowds of people. they were just talking about how in LA people do not walk down the street has much as they do in a place like New York. malls and public spaces like air ports should still be plenty crowded.

i would welcome the addition though. but then you would have all of those parents who would say that it would it is a bad influence/murder simulator on their kids and would inspire more school shootings, even though the game would be rated M.

well i mean i hear them on the radio in gta iv like on integrety with that lazlo (i think thats how you spell it) but i agree about the bad influence thing i mean it was just an idea ya know

id be the guy who shoots the mail man.

That^. Was very strange walking through the apartments in IV and hearing the dead silence. Made the world feel a little empty.

• Like 2