Ahah, I knew the graphics were going to get way better, this game looks amazing, absolutely amazing, fucking stunning. Anyone know if this was PS3 or 360?

my guess is the PS3 is probably the better version of the two, so probably PS3. And also the gameplay they showed to the game compinies was the PS3 version.

I totally agree with Franklin sounding like Ice Cube, i'm down with that, straight up! But i can understand the people saying 'CJ' coz it's that generic L.A. Compton accent. And from a non-American point of view, a lot of the thug lyfe nugga's sound the same!

is it just me, or did frankies friend look a little like a young jayz?

uuugghh this trailer was so amazing.. im gonna watch it a few more times... a few more times..a few more...

A couple things I noticed the 30th time watching that I didn't see the first 29...

0:40 Ballas graffiti on the bench where Michael is sitting when Franklin and Lamar approach him.

0:46 The car repo'ed by Franklin has a temporary tag, it says "SA EXEMPT" instead of "SAN ANDREAS".

1:05 Dinner for everyone on me at Nutsaki.

1:13 As Trevor is taking off in the plane, you can see a few motorcycles in the background, and he's getting shot at. Pissed-off biker gang?

1:14 In the next scene, the red plane (I assume still piloted by Trevor) is chasing/following a white/gray plane through the canyon.

7 pages? Fuck that.

I enjoyed the trailer.

Done.

What ^he said.

Okay, that is NOT Ice Cube, sounds nothing like him, ya'll must have forgotten who Ice Cube is. (Don't feel bad, alot of ppl have :))

We also got to see both Michael's kids, shut down the silly rumor that she might be under 18. This is GTA, i just couldnt see it happening - bet she gets kidnapped at sometime "DONT EVER FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!!!"

A dollar says Franklin unknowingly fucks Michael's daughter.

That shit would be hilarious. Metaphorical incest if Franklin is the son MIchael never had.

• Like 1