Another prediction: Trevor is drunk/high and makes a sexual comment regarding Michael's daughter, and they briefly fight.

I get bonus points if Franklin is there and breaks it up.

Is it just me, or did the way the car fall out the back of trailer look really bad? Car handling in general looked very jerky and rapid compared to GTA4. I have faith in R* but really hope they didn't fuck up handling.

Trailer was epic though!

Is it just me, or did the way the car fall out the back of trailer look really bad? Car handling in general looked very jerky and rapid compared to GTA4. I have faith in R* but really hope they didn't fuck up handling.

I doubt it, if you remember when the GTA IV trailer #3 came out, people thought the same thing because of how fast that infernus did a 180 in the video.

We also got to see both Michael's kids, shut down the silly rumor that she might be under 18. This is GTA, i just couldnt see it happening - bet she gets kidnapped at sometime "DONT EVER FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!!!"

a mission based on Taken. i like the sound of it.

The crashing graphics look a lot better..in Scene 19" Highway Wreck".. Much more realistic

Also adding to Scene 17 " Dropping Cars" it looks like they upgraded the physics if you watch the police car

at 1:03 when James falls into Michael's red Sentinel, I don't understand why the car started swishing from one side to the other

at 1:03 when James falls into Michael's red Sentinel, I don't understand why the car started swishing from one side to the other

I think they're dodging traffic...

The car was in front of him, as soon as James fell the car swished, It's a game so I can't expect reality lol

The comedy in the game seems to be back, because personally IV wasn't that funny in my opinion, bit too serious. Prefer GTA games with the comedy touch! Michael and his family has so much promise to make you piss yourself and Trevor i'm sure will be class!

Hey look, i noticed they changed some assets around on Michael's mansion from the picture we got and the trailer released today. Including some trees and bushes, and even the doors.

official-screenshot-7.jpg

Af3I9.jpg