1970Stang

GTA 5 Vehicle List Allegedly Leaked

This is spreading all over the internet right now, and not through the usual bullshit-spreading channels. I'll leave this open for the time being.

Fake list is fake; or if real unrelated...

Only one cop car.... Fake...

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I saw it mentioned on a couple other sites earlier, and I can't be bothered to skim the article myself, so fuck it, I'll let it go for a few hours.

It's probably not fake, but it's not the full list of GTA V vehicles. Most of it looks like stuff left over from GTA SA and GTA IV which they never bothered removing from the file, but there are a few new vehicles on there which may not be from Max Payne 3.

I don't think this means anything for GTA V specifically. I'm sure they lined up plenty of vehicles either existing from GTA IV or new just for Max Payne 3. It's known that vehicles exist in game files but were never used or only had handling data left after being removed. I think this is the same. Just because an unused vehicle has data left in MP3 doesn't mean it was ever finalized or that it will be in GTA V.

On the upside, just as GTA IV vehicle models were used in Max Payne 3, it is possible some of the newer ones will be seen in GTA V. Why make the same vehicle twice? Unfortunately most of the new vehicles are non-US style or specific to Brazil so less chance of them appearing.

I don't think this means anything for GTA V specifically. I'm sure they lined up plenty of vehicles either existing from GTA IV or new just for Max Payne 3. It's known that vehicles exist in game files but were never used or only had handling data left after being removed. I think this is the same. Just because an unused vehicle has data left in MP3 doesn't mean it was ever finalized or that it will be in GTA V.

On the upside, just as GTA IV vehicle models were used in Max Payne 3, it is possible some of the newer ones will be seen in GTA V. Why make the same vehicle twice? Unfortunately most of the new vehicles are non-US style or specific to Brazil so less chance of them appearing.

Does this article have anything to do with what Caolin made another topic about recently? Just curious because I couldn't tell due to the shittiness of the OP in his OMG LEAKED VEHICLES topic.

Does this article have anything to do with what Caolin made another topic about recently? Just curious because I couldn't tell due to the shittiness of the OP in his OMG LEAKED VEHICLES topic.

Yeah there was a topic like this made by Caolan where he posted the whole entire script instead of an article leading to it, but it was locked.

Also there have been times when in games like Bully there were cracks showing vehicles for other GTA's and other R* games. It defiantly is not the full list if it is real. It could however give clues to the types of vehicles in GTA. We'll just have to wait and see.

Guest Marney-1

How did you manage to find links to the actual file? It wouldn't let me paste them or whatever it is you do to make them appear to others.

Just look at it here.

Watch this video. Also their are such vehicles as a chairlift, snowplough and snowmobile and others. So here watch this vid tell me what you think.

<shitty video channel>

icon11.gif

this is a load of crap. I'm going to have Max Payne 3 soon and I bet I dont even find a vehicles.ide. That file he was looking at looks so close to the one from GTA IV. And its incredibly easy to type in whatever you want in that notepad document.

I don't know why everyone's so inclined to believe this is fake, other than the widespread disposition on this forum that Rockstar is infallible and therefore all leaks are invariably fake.

Considering source code for GTA has been found on Bully and Red Dead, I think we have good cause to believe that it's genuine.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned that 'heli vcpf' could stand for Vice City Police Force. Although the police in the other games have been 'city name police department' so maybe just a strech. Remember San Andreas had one mission that took place in Liberty City?

Watch this video. Also their are such vehicles as a chairlift, snowplough and snowmobile and others. So here watch this vid tell me what you think.

<shitty video channel>

GTA 5 videos are bullshit. GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO