1970Stang

GTA 5 Vehicle List Allegedly Leaked

In a trailer analyses I've seen a skimmer plane from GTA: SA and of course a crop duster.

Hopefully you will be able to drive a giant passenger jet.

Good point, but if you can't drive in Max Payne 3, then we don't know the names of any of the vehicles. If they look like a vehicle from GTA then we can suss it out, but anything else, we have no evidence really.

Actually the vehicles have badges on them. A car has "3900 LTS" or "LTS 3900" badges. A van has "Rucker" on the front. Those were the ones I looked at for another discussion.

I've never even noticed them, but to be honest I get pissed off at the bastards killing me alot so, I took a pyscho and still failed...

I'm just noticing something very obvious that all of you probably already knew. There can't be only one plane! In the trailer, 3 aircraft actually appear in it (excluding the police helicopter), if memory serves me correct.

1) Cropduster in the middle of the trailer roughly.

2) Privater jet flying over Vinewood at the end.

3) The big blimp thingy, if you want to count that. It appears atleast twice in the trailer.

Good point, but if you can't drive in Max Payne 3, then we don't know the names of any of the vehicles. If they look like a vehicle from GTA then we can suss it out, but anything else, we have no evidence really.

Actually the vehicles have badges on them. A car has "3900 LTS" or "LTS 3900" badges. A van has "Rucker" on the front. Those were the ones I looked at for another discussion.

I've never even noticed them, but to be honest I get pissed off at the bastards killing me alot so, I took a pyscho and still failed...

I'm just noticing something very obvious that all of you probably already knew. There can't be only one plane! In the trailer, 3 aircraft actually appear in it (excluding the police helicopter), if memory serves me correct.

1) Cropduster in the middle of the trailer roughly.

2) Privater jet flying over Vinewood at the end.

3) The big blimp thingy, if you want to count that. It appears atleast twice in the trailer.

Also like I said in my previous post in the wind turbine area it's hard to spot but their is a plane skimmer

in the top left hand side somewhere.

There are quite a LOT of vehicles throughout the Max Payne 3 story. A lot of them are moving in cutscenes, which would explain why they need vehicle data.

• Like 2

There are quite a LOT of vehicles throughout the Max Payne 3 story. A lot of them are moving in cutscenes, which would explain why they need vehicle data.

Of course but then how would the Rhino end up in their if their is no tank? Or it could be something else

but by looking at it from previous games you would know it would be a tank. Or another answer could be that it was built from other GTA

games before or off of GTA V's but you would know what I'm getting at. In my opinion it's an easter egg from R* just to hype the internet.

On the same side of things, Agent has been in development since before GTA IV's release. Details of the location(s) have yet to be confirmed.

I hadn't considered that.

With what little we know, however, I don't think it likely that they would include GTA vehicles in it.

Guest Marney-1

On the same side of things, Agent has been in development since before GTA IV's release. Details of the location(s) have yet to be confirmed.

I hadn't considered that.

With what little we know, however, I don't think it likely that they would include GTA vehicles in it.

Doubt they would have anything to do with Agent, unless R* have created 1970's versions of those vehicles and it's set in America.

Guest Marney-1

icon11.gif

Well, I eat my words about this being complete bullshit. Whether it is actually gta vehicles or not...the file exists.

I don't think anyone was in any doubt that the file actually exists, the only question to be answered is whether or not it has anything to do with GTA V.

1. There were 80+ cars in GTA 4, why would they cut that number in half for a game that's supposed to be much bigger?

2. This list (assuming it's real) doesn't actually prove shit. We still have no idea what most of them will look like, and I imagine even the ones we've seen before will be redesigned somewhat.

1. There were 80+ cars in GTA 4, why would they cut that number in half for a game that's supposed to be much bigger?

Keep in mind the GTAV is not even finished yet so its probably the only vehicles that are in the game so far :)

2. This list (assuming it's real) doesn't actually prove shit. We still have no idea what most of them will look like, and I imagine even the ones we've seen before will be redesigned somewhat.

Say somehow, it is real? Then, that's only the number of vehicles confirmed so far. If you watch the trailer, 3 planes and a huge blimp appear in it...

Guest Marney-1

Say somehow, it is real? Then, that's only the number of vehicles confirmed so far. If you watch the trailer, 3 planes and a huge blimp appear in it...

Good observation McGarry. We need more members like you.

*4 planes

Guest Marney-1

*4 planes

Four different planes? Could you point them out for us please?

*4 planes

During the windmill scene, there's a seaplane that can be seen briefly.

GTA-5-Skimmer-Seaplane-610x343.jpg

Very easy to miss.

Guest Marney-1

*4 planes

During the windmill scene, there's a seaplane that can be seen briefly.

GTA-5-Skimmer-Seaplane-610x343.jpg

Very easy to miss.

I know about that one and the fighter jet, where are the other two?