1970Stang

GTA 5 Vehicle List Allegedly Leaked

Why don't you show me some of this 'proof' and links to confirmations by many different people who can independantly verify it's for GTA V?

When I see PROOF then I'll stop calling it bullshit and change my opinion to 'WHO GIVES A SHIT?'

You're obviously claiming to have read these confirmations from good sources so why don't you do the simple thing and link to them?

PROOF NOW! Show me.

No, you're missing the point. This must be like the fifth post where I've stated these things, but you've yet to address a single one of them, so I'll put it in list format. For future reference at least.

1. A list of cars appears in Max Payne 3. This has been independently verified. I won't bother showing the links on the Internet, a simple google search will suffice. If the file were a fabrication, that would've come to light already. Other people have found the file. The file exists.

2. The cars are obviously GTA related because it there are names of past GTA cars like Infernus, Burrito, etc.

3. In addition to these cars listed, there are other vehicles listed.

4. Rockstar has been known to include GTA information on other Rockstar products, like Bully and Red Dead.

Now I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but you've demonstrated such a stubborn inability to comprehend this simple bit of logic that I'm compelled to spoon feed it to you. The file exists. The file contains cars related to GTA. In addition to these cars are other vehicles, new vehicles, suggesting that this list is for an upcoming GTA game. And to drive the point home, Rockstar has done this before.

Apply Occam's Razor. What other thing could this list be? No really, what other thing could it be? Because it seems to me that we've exhausted all other options. Cars scrapped for a past GTA game (then why the snow vehicles?)?

Before you respond with, "There is no confirmation that these are in GTA V." Yeah, no shit Sherlock. That's the very definition of a leak. We assess each leak on its merits. If you refuse to consider anything less than Rockstar themselves confirming it, then you're the parallel of all those noobs who believe every leak. Historically, leaks happen. And we have very good cause to believe that this is another instance of a leak.

OWNED

I agree with you, I just never cared to tell it like it is to the "EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT" N00BS.. and by definition, they are in fact N00BS.

Maybe, consider the source though. I would rather be an "EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT" n00b than a "ZOMG I BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON THE INTRAWEBZ RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT QUESTION!11!1!" n00b anyday though. Btw, the thing about "Ockham's" Razor is that it "urges one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect. Instead, you assume that this has to do with GTA5 based on no evidence whatsoever.... Look Ma, I can use Wikipedia too!1!!!!

• Like 1

Why does it matter that you don't drive in Max Payne 3? There are still vehicles moving around and at high speeds over rough terrain in a few places. Even though you don't drive, the cutscenes and everything else are rendered in real time. The handling data makes the cutscenes and gameplay look better with the vehicles bouncing around realistically.

Good point, but if you can't drive in Max Payne 3, then we don't know the names of any of the vehicles. If they look like a vehicle from GTA then we can suss it out, but anything else, we have no evidence really.

Maybe, consider the source though. I would rather be an "EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT" n00b than a "ZOMG I BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON THE INTRAWEBZ RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT QUESTION!11!1!" n00b anyday though. Btw, the thing about "Ockham's" Razor is that it "urges one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect. Instead, you assume that this has to do with GTA5 based on no evidence whatsoever.... Look Ma, I can use Wikipedia too!1!!!!

Really? I'd rather be neither. If you're implying City of dis or myself is a N00B who believes everything they read on the internet, I think I speak for us both when I say you're wrong.

About the not showing proof stuff you typed: Did you not read his last post?

Of course I read it. What proof? Proof that the list exists? We all know this already, but there is no proof, and read this bit very carefully because it's important; that this list has anything to do with GTA5.

Guest Marney-1

Why don't you show me some of this 'proof' and links to confirmations by many different people who can independantly verify it's for GTA V?

When I see PROOF then I'll stop calling it bullshit and change my opinion to 'WHO GIVES A SHIT?'

You're obviously claiming to have read these confirmations from good sources so why don't you do the simple thing and link to them?

PROOF NOW! Show me.

No, you're missing the point. This must be like the fifth post where I've stated these things, but you've yet to address a single one of them, so I'll put it in list format. For future reference at least.

1. A list of cars appears in Max Payne 3. This has been independently verified. I won't bother showing the links on the Internet, a simple google search will suffice. If the file were a fabrication, that would've come to light already. Other people have found the file. The file exists.

2. The cars are obviously GTA related because it there are names of past GTA cars like Infernus, Burrito, etc.

3. In addition to these cars listed, there are other vehicles listed.

4. Rockstar has been known to include GTA information on other Rockstar products, like Bully and Red Dead.

Now I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but you've demonstrated such a stubborn inability to comprehend this simple bit of logic that I'm compelled to spoon feed it to you. The file exists. The file contains cars related to GTA. In addition to these cars are other vehicles, new vehicles, suggesting that this list is for an upcoming GTA game. And to drive the point home, Rockstar has done this before.

Apply Occam's Razor. What other thing could this list be? No really, what other thing could it be? Because it seems to me that we've exhausted all other options. Cars scrapped for a past GTA game (then why the snow vehicles?)?

Before you respond with, "There is no confirmation that these are in GTA V." Yeah, no shit Sherlock. That's the very definition of a leak. We assess each leak on its merits. If you refuse to consider anything less than Rockstar themselves confirming it, then you're the parallel of all those noobs who believe every leak. Historically, leaks happen. And we have very good cause to believe that this is another instance of a leak.

1. I know.
  2. I know.
  3. I know.
  4. I know.

Now give me the links so I can read the independantly verified statements that these files are anything to do with GTA V. None of your bullshit has proven anything but if you can provide those links then maybe I'll agree that they're obviously from GTA V.

Also, I'm not that excited yet because I expect Agent to be released next.

Oh God.

*facepalm*

Did you understand the main point of that post?

Absolutely, but apparently you didn't, nor my reply to it. Anyway that's as much as I am going to say on the subject. Re read my posts a few times though, they might sink in. ;)

How much snow is there in California?

Edit: NVM, I still don't think there's enough compelling evidence to believe that this is anything but fake.

I'm just pointing out the snow thing, not backing up the bullshit 'GTA V leak'.

You've yet to provide a single reason why this is definitively bullshit. Do you believe the entire thing is a fabrication, even though it's been confirmed independently by many different people? Do you believe that Rockstar is just fucking with you? Do you believe that GTA cars appeared in Max Payne 3?

You're running out of options.

PROOF NOW! Show me.

heres your proof buddy. http://www.gtaforums...pic=510202&st=0

took me a whole 8 seconds to find. enjoy!

Guest Marney-1

How much snow is there in California?

Edit: NVM, I still don't think there's enough compelling evidence to believe that this is anything but fake.

I'm just pointing out the snow thing, not backing up the bullshit 'GTA V leak'.

You've yet to provide a single reason why this is definitively bullshit. Do you believe the entire thing is a fabrication, even though it's been confirmed independently by many different people? Do you believe that Rockstar is just fucking with you? Do you believe that GTA cars appeared in Max Payne 3?

You're running out of options.

PROOF NOW! Show me.

heres your proof buddy. http://www.gtaforums...pic=510202&st=0

took me a whole 8 seconds to find. enjoy!

I know where the info came from dipshit, where's the links to the proof it's from GTA V?

Good point, but if you can't drive in Max Payne 3, then we don't know the names of any of the vehicles. If they look like a vehicle from GTA then we can suss it out, but anything else, we have no evidence really.

Actually the vehicles have badges on them. A car has "3900 LTS" or "LTS 3900" badges. A van has "Rucker" on the front. Those were the ones I looked at for another discussion.

What evidence (aside from no confirmation from R*) is there that this list is not related to GTAV?

Has anybody tried cross-referencing the vehicle list with the trailer?

The problem is, even if the list is for GTAV, there is no way of assuming that any of those vehicles will be in the final game.

This whole topic is like a religious debate.

1. I know.
  2. I know.
  3. I know.
  4. I know.

Now give me the links so I can read the independantly verified statements that these files are anything to do with GTA V. None of your bullshit has proven anything but if you can provide those links then maybe I'll agree that they're obviously from GTA V.

Jesus dude, did you even fucking read what I posted? It's not bullshit, it's circumstantial evidence.

If it's not for GTA V, then what else could it possibly be for? Answer that question.

Guest Marney-1
  1. I know.
  2. I know.
  3. I know.
  4. I know.

Jesus dude, did you even fucking read what I posted? It's not bullshit, it's circumstantial evidence.

If it's not for GTA V, then what else could it possibly be for? Answer that question.

Where's the evidence it's from GTA V?

I believe it's real enough for me to see these cars in the game.

I have of course saw some of the vehicles mentioned in the list in the trailer which practically gave me enough evidence for it.

And besides I wouldn't blame R* for leaking this; I actually think they wanted to leak it on purpose just to give the internet hype.

1. I know.
  2. I know.
  3. I know.
  4. I know.

Troll.

Guest Marney-1
  1. I know.
  2. I know.
  3. I know.
  4. I know.

Troll.

You seem absolutely convinced it's a list of vehicles from GTA V, what makes you so sure?

You seem absolutely convinced it's a list of vehicles from GTA V, what makes you so sure?

I never said that I was absolutely convinced. It could be for a different future GTA game, or scrapped GTA cars for a past game. I only said that the circumstantial evidence points in the direction that this is a partial list for vehicles that will appear in GTA V or vehicles that were thought to appear in GTA V. I base this assertion primarily on the vehicles relating to snow, because as far as I know snow hasn't appeared in a past GTA game, at least enough to warrant a vehicle for it.

I say that this is probably a rough draft of a partial list of vehicles for GTA V. On its own, this isn't very illuminating. But it does reveal some interesting things, like the aforementioned snow and cable cars.

1. I know.
  2. I know.
  3. I know.
  4. I know.

Troll.

Oh my god. Read the damn thing yourself, you'll see that at the top of the file, it clearly says GTAV. The files name is vehicle.ide. hmm, I wonder. oh wait, maybe they are vehicles from GTA 5. Holy, like if you're not going to accept the fact that rockstar has leaked something (something that physically exists), then why are you even on this forum. If you can't respect someones opinion on an opinion base page, then what's the point of being on it if the only thing you're going to do is disagree? And you can call me "dipshit" all you want, but if it isn't in the English dictionary i'm only going to acknowledge it as some retarded slang. You want proof? Click that link again, but this time scroll down; there you will find all the people who have discovered these files and can confirm it real. Hope that's good enough for you.

On the same side of things, Agent has been in development since before GTA IV's release. Details of the location(s) have yet to be confirmed.

I think other games have priority over Agent, because it's been dormant for years. No information whatsoever. It's possible that they are just working on it so incognito that no information has been released yet, but I doubt it.

I never said that I was absolutely convinced. It could be for a different future GTA game, or scrapped GTA cars for a past game. I only said that the circumstantial evidence points in the direction that this is a partial list for vehicles that will appear in GTA V or vehicles that were thought to appear in GTA V. I base this assertion primarily on the vehicles relating to snow, because as far as I know snow hasn't appeared in a past GTA game, at least enough to warrant a vehicle for it.

I say that this is probably a rough draft of a partial list of vehicles for GTA V. On its own, this isn't very illuminating. But it does reveal some interesting things, like the aforementioned snow and cable cars.

I'm on your side City of Dis on how this argument goes however I bet we can see more information when Max Payne 3 gets released for PC.

Ofcourse there isn't only 1 plane , in the trailer you obiliviously see an fighterjet (HYDRA FROM SA???) and a private jet (SHAMAL FROM SA???) and you can see a blimp, not sure if you can control it.....

^^

I

___

i¡! only time will tell........... i¡! Right?¿?