Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

How Much Do Your Dumbbells Weigh?

I've changed my avatar in this public fora in reflection of the topic at hand, with that in mind I'd just like to say:

come at me brahhhh

So switch the avatar! Psy will sign us up for most aesthetic GTA forum.

Our competition:

retard1.jpg

Meh, I would never want to be that muscley anyway. When I see people like that I think they just have too much free time on their hands. Of course some people are naturally well built and seem to pack on a lot of muscle without actually doing anything. Me though, i'm pretty skinny and nothing sticks to me.

Meh, I would never want to be that muscley anyway. When I see people like that I think they just have too much free time on their hands. Of course some people are naturally well built and seem to pack on a lot of muscle without actually doing anything. Me though, i'm pretty skinny and nothing sticks to me.

I used to be 50kg on my late teens... On a 6'0 build you could picture how borderline anorexic that was. I only joined a gym when I turned 18, gaining muscle is easy, just eat and lift, no need for supplements and all that shit, as long as you have an appetite you're in your way,

I used to have a pretty intensive training regime, mainly because I used to box and secondly because it also has a positive effect mentally and can help keep your mind sharp and even combat depression. You can get most of these benefits from as little 15-20 mins exercise a week though, so really it doesn't have to take up much time. Since having kids, my general health has gone downhill though, but soon all three girls will be at school so I will start working out more frequently again.

I used to be 50kg on my late teens... On a 6'0 build you could picture how borderline anorexic that was. I only joined a gym when I turned 18, gaining muscle is easy, just eat and lift, no need for supplements and all that shit, as long as you have an appetite you're in your way,

You have to eat the right shit and I can't be bothered to, I just eat crap. I still don't put weight on, i'm only 11 stone... 70kg. As I said I would never join a gym, a waste of money as far as i'm concerned. Trying to look brolic was never one of my main concerns, i'm happy with what I am.

You have to eat the right shit and I can't be bothered to, I just eat crap. I still don't put weight on, i'm only 11 stone... 70kg. As I said I would never join a gym, a waste of money as far as i'm concerned. Trying to look brolic was never one of my main concerns, i'm happy with what I am.

I have never controlled what I eat. I mean, I don't eat a lot of trash food sure. But I've never wanted to count cals/carbs whatever, I just keep on eating and stop+do cardio whenever I feel I bulked too much, pretty simple really!

i feel obliged to confess that's actually me in the avatar, just so Mercedes has no doubts about it.

peace out.

I have never controlled what I eat. I mean, I don't eat a lot of trash food sure. But I've never wanted to count cals/carbs whatever, I just keep on eating and stop+do cardio whenever I feel I bulked too much, pretty simple really!

Meh, I have a six pack and a bit of a gut. The only place I get fat really... on my stomach. After christmas I was up to nearly 12 stone so I cut back a bit on what I eat, before I would do myself a chinese or a curry at 10pm if I felt hungry, now I make myself toast instead. And I don't seem to feel as hungry later on as a result.

Yep doesn't change a thing Cuda... You keep your 'one day' fantasy though ;)

You need to stop chasing my posts lady!

Yep doesn't change a thing Cuda... You keep your 'one day' fantasy though ;)

You need to stop chasing my posts lady!

That made me lol.

i can bench 110, and arm crunch( dont know the exact term) about 60 pounds for one arm, and 80 pounds with both arms

PC is the type of lift you never see in europe, but that last kid you linked is strong as hell, 315 looked easy for him.

Remind me again, do coaches have you squatting parallel or ass-to-grass?

I'm surprised so many people workout here. I've started going to the gym due to my bad back, don't do free weights. Do 220 pounds on the lat pull, 140 on the chest press, 240 on the leg press and 58 (lol) on the abs. I do other shit, but I can't remember in as much detail. I take it all very seriously, in case you guys can't tell.

Also, 178cm/5'10", 60 kg/130 pounds. Eating isn't one of my talents.

I'm surprised so many people workout here. I've started going to the gym due to my bad back, don't do free weights. Do 220 pounds on the lat pull, 140 on the chest press, 240 on the leg press and 58 (lol) on the abs. I do other shit, but I can't remember in as much detail. I take it all very seriously, in case you guys can't tell.

Also, 178cm/5'10", 60 kg/130 pounds. Eating isn't one of my talents.

Fuck, you weigh less than me? I'm 73kg.